AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Websites ~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candymatic

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 25, 2013
southeast US
Twitter Username
@candy_matic
MFC Username
candymatic
Chaturbate Username
candy_matic
(I looked around using search but didn't find a topic really relating to what I'm looking for. If I missed something out there in ACF land let me know! :D)

Wondering opinions from members and models on camgirls' personal websites! Do any members frequent their favorite camgirls' sites? What do you look for in a good site for a cam personality? Do you even care about girls' personal pages? Models ~ What's your website situation? What kinds of content do you offer? How often do you update? Etc.

I'm currently in the early stages of designing a website for my "brand!" I want my homepage to be one that is a social media hub of all things candymatic. You'll be able to see my MFC online status from the homepage with a living image/flash application (design for this is killer, just need to figure out logistics/coding), check updates from my twitter, get access to a public blog where I post selfies and camming updates (possibly tumblr integrated?), find out my cam and travel schedule, and access "members only" photo galleries and video downloads. I'm also planning on some cute easter egg surprises too; looking to making the site super interactive and engaging for people! I'm working with a designer to make my website dreams a reality but I'm making all of the graphics PERSONALLY so it's really got that special candymatic touch to it. So much art to do... ah!

Opinions on websites? Feedback on my ideas? Lemme know what y'all think!

xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.