AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ModelFile Alpha Online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2013
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

Due to my wife and I having a child, I have been on a hiatus working on the file upload site. My son is now 10 months old (he is an active little guy), and more easier to handle. With this phase now done, I would like to show off the alpha site of ModelFile.us.

In the Alpha stages, anything related to purchasing will be disabled. Right now I want to focus on features and layout. Once the features and layout are complete, I will move to activating the shopping system.

For all the whiners about this being a system using 3rd party systems. This site will use Joomla 3, and the shopping cart functions are from Joobi. I will add features that model asks as long as it is what my site is about.

Webcam, I will be creating a model webcam site, but this will only be used as a free system to have profiles that are designed to your liking. All links will go to your preferred cam site. I will be talking to MFC and CB to make sure this will follow their rules.

Please note, that I do have a full time job, and a family, so the updates will be done mostly on weekends.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you all, and I hope to hear from you.

LINKS:
Homepage: http://modelfiles.us/

Status
Not open for further replies.