AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models and vacationing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2011
If a model decides to leave her country(on vacation or random traveling), yet still broadcast, how will MFC react? Do they pay in different currency? Is it even possible to broadcast outside of ones country? Is there any time limit... before switching to other currencies?

I know several girls that have done this.. MFC pays the account with no problems BC its all paid in US$. The problem might arise if you're a studio girl and not there to physically get the pay from them.

I move around all the time and am always paid by whatever method I chose. You can change payment options to suit you. MFC pays in US dollars, regardless of what currency the model uses in her area.

Status
Not open for further replies.