AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models wanting members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity do any models have mfc member friends who they look forward to havin' pvt's with? :whistle: Guys (or girls) who they actually get excited by? If so do you actively try to get them in pvt or just get excited seeing them in your room every time you log on? ;) I'm not talking about your biggest tippers just guys you really like sexually. :oops:

There's a few guys who come into my room that I get excited about. 2 in the last week or so have been insanely clever, sweet, amazingly attractive, and just all-around neat guys. The kind that make me blush rampantly just because they talk to me. Then there's the guys that I know I'm fairly compatible with, and make me happy to have them as friends. I don't push privates too much, but I at least PM them to say hi. Pretty much they just brighten my day by hanging out in my room.

So... yes, it happens. :)

The short answer is: If they're a member who takes me in a nice long private, who's polite, considerate and doesn't push me then yes if they come online I hope they will take me private. It isn't to do with fancying them, or really to do with them turning me on, it's to do with that privates can be incredible, they're great ways to make tokens and a lot of fun, but they can also be very stressful, a lot of members are pushy, it's impossible to know what someone will be like before they take you private, so yes, if someone is a good member in private you want to do more of them. Camming is a job, if someone is a good friendly customer who spends a fair amount then you'll want them to come back.

With people in the public room it's different. A large part revolves around tokens. If someone is a good tipper, is chatty, friendly and generally fun then this person is going to make the night a laugh for everyone. Tipping basically means I'll be active, earning and it'll make the room much more upbeat! It's fun for everyone. So that is the basis of anything. Thing is with the public room though is some people are just genuinely awesome. It's not a sexual thing, it's the chat, the social side, everything that makes you excited to see someone come online!

Reactions: Gen and MsAllyCat
Username? said:
Just out of curiosity do any models have mfc member friends who they look forward to havin' pvt's with? :whistle: Guys (or girls) who they actually get excited by? If so do you actively try to get them in pvt or just get excited seeing them in your room every time you log on? ;) I'm not talking about your biggest tippers just guys you really like sexually. :oops:
I don't work on MFC, but I'll answer anyway:

Yes, yes, no. I do not like any members sexually.

No.

Back when I did privates here was ONE time a guy tipped me an exorbitant amount to turn on his cam (which I NVER do, but I rolled my eyes and said fine) and he was actually super good looking. But I never saw him again.

Generally the idea of cyber sex or cam2cam does nothing for me sexually.

I actually like cam2cam a lot, since on SM at least I tend to attract more guys in my age range. So, there are a few that I do get to watch that help me er... Not have to rely on my brain for content so much, so to speak

the different answers here are so interesting.

The answer is YES for me. I don't actively pursue them- it is THEIR money and i would hate them to feel harassed.. but there are members that turn me on more than others, and that are on the same wave with me sexually and i really really get into our privates.

There have been members who were excellent at helping my conversation that I always smiled when I saw them come into my room, but they never took me private. Conversely, there are members who take me private but never talk outside the private. In private, I love the show so much, so it always brings a smile to my face. But I don't look at the member list on any of the sites, so until someone either talks, tips, or takes me private, I won't even know they are there.

For these members, I do feel sexually attracted to them during the private, but afterwards I don't. It goes back to how I am, really. I don't like wanting something from someone that they don't want to give me. And being in a committed relationship, I'm not going to be actually sexually attracted to anyone else. I'll revel in the fantasy, but if the reality came along I doubt I'd feel anything, because I don't want to hurt my actual partner. Again, I'm used to suppressing my desires for the greater good. Example: I love and hate pain. I hate it because it makes me scared I won't be as useful anymore. I love it because I like it. But the fear of not being useful is stronger than the desire to feel pain, so I still react badly to pain. Fear of giving someone a bad experience is always the stronger emotion for me, so I suppress any desires that would lead to that.

So, while there are plenty of guys who as soon as they take me private I get very happy that they want to give me a show, and I do sexually desire them during the private, that desire goes away after the private is over, because of real life things.

Honestly, I'm surprised to see these answers. I guess I'm a bit cynical and self-conscious about my interactions with models still. Even with the girls who have expressed in no uncertain terms that they like having me around I feel like I'm imposing and have no shot at ever turning them on.

...I'm such a mess.

I have a couple of regs I particularly love seeing in my room and enjoy them taking me private. It's been commented on that I blush, fluster and flirt when I see them on the list. For sure. As in real life, if there is a mental/intellecual connection there, it can be thrilling to share that intimacy. But in the moment as Lady Luna said. I'm not lusting after we log off. Also for me, cock shots do nothing!!! It's an expression, a look, a sound that I am using to my advantage when cam to cam. And my fave part of privates is the 'pillow talk' after. Give me just a couple of minutes to enjoy my glow and you score huge points.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I love the variety of answers here.

For me personally there are guys in my room I love to chat with, ones who love to tip when they can, ones who i love privates with, ones who love sending me gifts and then see me on cam with it. They're all different and I love each for different reasons. None are the same to me. (I'm speaking about regulars only, and not random pop ins of course.) Each has something they bring to the table, just as i assume each model does too.

But to narrow this down to privates only i have a few guys i think are very sexy as in if i met them differently and were single i probably would at the least go on a date with them. So yes the private can get very steamy as imagining what all that would be like can be a very powerful experience. I dont have a 'type' so the way they speak to me alone can be a huge turn on.

I dont ever try to get them private, as it's their money to spend how they choose. If they want one they let me know. I don't beg or demand them to take me. I have one guy who loves to pick out and send new toys to me. I let him know when i get it, and the next time he can we go private for its first use to see if it's a winner or a dud. A few have been just awful lol. But the private even if it's an awful toy is still always fun to me.

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmeliaArcana said:
When I come across a member who has similar interests to me (mostly roleplay stuff) I always get excited when they want more privates from me.

A bit off topic, but the way you mention roleplay stuff immediately made me think of D&D and brought this scene to mind.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
zippypinhead said:
AmeliaArcana said:
When I come across a member who has similar interests to me (mostly roleplay stuff) I always get excited when they want more privates from me.

A bit off topic, but the way you mention roleplay stuff immediately made me think of D&D and brought this scene to mind.

MMM more D&D talk bb. Roll those dice hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.