AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always act like ***is *****y... I just saw her curse out a non-tipping member for giving her some joke advice! She has a history of blow ups. I find them entertaining but I don't tip her. Why would anyone? All she does is complain about not getting tipped.

"Yo bro, why are you giving me your dumb ass advice? Why don't you fking tip? You see I have a fking star and I'm ranked 367th. Why don't you give a fking tip. I hate this. People like you make me sooo angry. Fk you you little punk ass bi....th. You are gone."

She went on to impersonate a mans voice while interpolating his advice into her anger spiral.

This is an on-going source of frustration for many/most consistent tippers. I'm not sure that even long-time models fully grok (understand) the sense of injustice that being among the 1% who are paying for the other 99% generates. I'm sure there are exceptions but for the most part, I don't see models consistently being a top tipper in another models room.

The following isn't directed at you @HiGirlsRHot. I'm just quoting your post to illustrate my point:

I honestly don't know why anyone would go into a models "room" when they have the ability to open her cam in a "PM" window, especially if they find themselves stressing over non-tippers. This way you don't see who is tipping, who isn't, or who is causing drama in the chat room. I'm sorry, but I don't visit sites to get all wrapped up in drama..and worrying about who is, or isn't tipping is drama. Period.

I was lucky to be part of an amazing session on MFC on Friday but was really suprised at how many moochers/freeloaders there were in the room. At one point there was just under 600 people in the room yet there were probably only 10 of us actually tipping tokens.

At one stage there was a goal of 2000 tokens for a very worthwhile outcome. If only 100 people had tipped 20 tokens, small potatoes, we'd have easily hit the goal. As it was, the session nearly finished without hitting the goal until a couple of us stepped in. When it looked like it wasn't going to hit, the room emptied really quickly so it was obvious they were just waiting for the goal.

I expected some lurkers (I did for my first couple of sessions just to get the jist of things) but must admit it annoys me there are so many, especially when someone is putting their all into the show.

I get very frustrated by this too. It's difficult to understand the disparity when one model is out there getting 30K-to-100K tokens every show, yet another model who is putting on a great show struggles to collect 500 tokens with 200 people in the room.

What do other people think of the following idea: the model makes clear that the goal once hit will lead to a CrazyTicket show to do the goal. Anyone who has contributed 10+ tokens (just an example...plug in your own number) will get a free ticket to that show. Anyone who contributed below 10 tokens that day will have to pay 40 tokens to get into the show (again, plug in your own number). The point is to create an economic incentive to bid something. If you cannot spend ~$1 for a goal show, maybe there isn't a whole lot of value in having you around the room.

My feeling is you would end up with a higher quality room, and I have no idea if the total room count would even go down. Some of these grey users on CB don't speak like they have a whole lot of brain matter. I'm not sure they would even act on the knowledge that they aren't going to see the goal show.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The following isn't directed at you @HiGirlsRHot. I'm just quoting your post to illustrate my point:

I honestly don't know why anyone would go into a models "room" when they have the ability to open her cam in a "PM" window, especially if they find themselves stressing over non-tippers. This way you don't see who is tipping, who isn't, or who is causing drama in the chat room. I'm sorry, but I don't visit sites to get all wrapped up in drama..and worrying about who is, or isn't tipping is drama. Period.

I think Abby_Rhode on twitter answered your question pretty well.
For me the interactions of MFC are a huge part of the appeal.

I think Abby_Rhode on twitter answered your question pretty well.
For me the interactions of MFC are a huge part of the appeal.

I agree with her 100%.

If I use PM view, I always tip, as I've said in other posts about this very issue. In fact, I tip exclusively from the PM window.

My point is that if people are going to get so attached to the "moment" or "interaction" that they worry about how much others are tipping, then the interaction of being in the room cannot be all that entertaining for such an individual. Also, it gets awfully close to the "white knight" syndrome stated elsewhere on this forum.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
I had an experience yesterday that might be relevant to this. I am friends with a model on MFC that I room help for. Me and some of the other regulars clear the vast majority of the count downs. None of us really care about the cumshow, the model knows that and just hangs out with us for a bit before she starts the show as we are not in a hurry. When we are sitting there having a good time I get a PM from a member that hang around in her channel alot and he complains about it taking long for her to start the show. What would you gals and guys have done in this situation?

I can't remember having ever seen the guy tip before and I find him creepy in general, but he might be a ninja tipper so I let it be because the show was about to start. Afterwards I tell the model about it and she confirms that the guy is not a tipper apart from paying for a private several months ago. He is banned now, because of him complaining when not having a right to. Had he just tipped every once in awhile or not complained he would have gotten to stick around. I believe this was the best way to deal with the situation instead of having some public drama in the chat.

Reactions: Gen
I had an experience yesterday that might be relevant to this. I am friends with a model on MFC that I room help for. Me and some of the other regulars clear the vast majority of the count downs. None of us really care about the cumshow, the model knows that and just hangs out with us for a bit before she starts the show as we are not in a hurry. When we are sitting there having a good time I get a PM from a member that hang around in her channel alot and he complains about it taking long for her to start the show. What would you gals and guys have done in this situation?

I can't remember having ever seen the guy tip before and I find him creepy in general, but he might be a ninja tipper so I let it be because the show was about to start. Afterwards I tell the model about it and she confirms that the guy is not a tipper apart from paying for a private several months ago. He is banned now, because of him complaining when not having a right to. Had he just tipped every once in awhile or not complained he would have gotten to stick around. I believe this was the best way to deal with the situation instead of having some public drama in the chat.

If it's in PM, and he initiated the conversation, I would politely remind him that if he wants to make it go faster, he's welcome to tip or take her private.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Even so, it's my general comment to anyone whom might make such a comment. If they don't put skin in the game, they have no right to bitch.
I didn't know if he was ninja tipper or not at that point so if I would have told him to tip I might have been rude. Also taking the model private at that point was not possible since she were about to do a show.

I'm not a big fan of those members that do those tipping emotes. Sometimes it is funny where I might go to a model I might know and I say 'hi' and try to type words and they do one of those tipping emotes (the one with the smiley face and a sign pointing upward saying something like 'tip her'). I sort of appreciate their effort because I don't know those emotes---and sometimes it is obvious the guy doesn't have any tokens and is at least trying. I kind of know the /tip -pmhs 50 Thank you, and all the variations, better than cool emotes---some guys are just the best at emoticons and it does add to the room. But some guys get carried away. Since sometimes I tip silent and private some dudes that really do tip a lot call me out and that can be awkward. I kind of hope the model might correct the situation via pm but I don't know if that happens (especially if i have tipped all night and this person just got in the room and doesn't know me).

I also am weirded out by guys that just sit in the room and don't chat but I hear the pm noise going off. It is odd to me. Maybe it is a pm viewer? I really need to get in to that pm viewing, I think (why do the schlubs in the room need to see the awesome stuff I say? :phantom:).

Seriously, I don't understand any of it. I just go to chat. If it works it works. Not sure why people hang out and say nothing or do the pm viewing thing. Sometimes I piss off some guys in the room by tipping a certain amount in a wall (one time I actually had a member in a room come to my defense and then the guy that was pissed did a wall too)...but a lot of this is just a learning experience for me and figuring out what rooms are good with what.

Last edited:

It could probably be phrased a little more diplomatically, but I would have told him that this is how she runs her room, and that he is free to ask if he can tip her to get on with it, or he can find a different room that moves at his pace.

However, as a model, if someone who hasn't tipped in a while asked me to get to it with a free chat show, I would start moving like molasses to give the rest of the room a chuckle. It's not fair to the room regulars who enjoy the slower pace and chatting to abruptly start the show because a non-tipper wants to get his rocks off, so I'm going to do what the people who paid me want to see/do.

On Streamate, I'm somewhat amenable to speed up/slow down requests(barring the occasional person who wants me to get naked asap so they can see the goods and leave before they're charged), because the person asking is paying per minute and wants to get his money's worth, and I want to give a good show so he'll come back. Repeat customers are pretty rad. Regulars, even more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.