AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mood breakers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johndoe91 said:
Bad boobjobs. I have no issues with fake boobs, but poorly done ones are definitely mood breakers.

How exactly do you define a "bad" boob job?

SaydaFaye said:
Asking me if I've ever fucked a black/asian/mexican/etc man. How is this relevant? I don't understand.

There are a lot of people out there with race fetishes, and usually in the most gross way. I've started asking "why" when people ask "bb you like black dick", and the answer is more often than not "because I like seeing a big black dick tear up a little white pussy". 99% of the time, it's a white dude.

Ew.

Joanne__ said:
How exactly do you define a "bad" boob job?

bad-boob-job - n. Boob job, that when viewed, causes one to exclaim "Damn that's bad".

It's a real thing.

I've noticed boob jobs have strangely been getting worse looking over the years. They never looked natural but I've seen some lately that are even funnier looking than usual. Sucks when you know someone that got them done and they ask what you think and you have to lie and be like "wow usually I'm not into fakes but yours look really good!" Fake anything is a mood breaker for me. All about that natty life yall. Not having a good variety of lingerie is another mood breaker. Kinda weird but I like when models have a bunch of different outfits to choose from.

Another big one is babies crying or models giving out too much info. Model gets a call during a show and tells me her kid is sick and needs to be picked up from school so we need to hurry. Yeah no thanks, I can just come back another day.

SaffronBurke said:
SaydaFaye said:
Asking me if I've ever fucked a black/asian/mexican/etc man. How is this relevant? I don't understand.

There are a lot of people out there with race fetishes, and usually in the most gross way. I've started asking "why" when people ask "bb you like black dick", and the answer is more often than not "because I like seeing a big black dick tear up a little white pussy". 99% of the time, it's a white dude.

Ew.
I feel like a lot of the girls who haven't worked on a private based site miss out on learning fetishes. So many girls on MFC end up doing and saying shit that is getting dudes off for free.

PunkInDrublic said:
Another big one is babies crying or models giving out too much info. Model gets a call during a show and tells me her kid is sick and needs to be picked up from school so we need to hurry. Yeah no thanks, I can just come back another day.
Ok so I've never done this but how would you expect her to approach the situation? If she just tells you that she has to go you're going to question why, no? Would you prefer she just lies to you or doesn't give you an explanation? Idk I'm super open with my members so if my kid is sick, I tell them. I did youtube and stuff prior to camming so a ton of my members know more about me personally than most cam girls are willing to divulge (both are totally fine in my opinion... not saying their way is wrong or anything!) I'm genuinely curious and hope this doesn't come across as annoying or bothersome.

PunkInDrublic said:
^I would have been fine with something came up, sorry but I have to go. I just didn't like the idea of a sick kid waiting to be picked up because of what we were doing.

It just takes a few seconds to tell someone that you have to go due to a family emergency. The model is not neglecting her kid or anything. And you have nothing to be ashamed about. After all, she's leaving RIGHT AWAY to get her kid, right? She's doing what needs to be done while assuring you that she's not being "flake" or a "rip-off" (or whatever she'd be called if she'd just bailed without a word).

Blurting out "Something came up" and ending the private session would kinda suck. It's like uh...okay...wtf just happened? At least with the other way, she's telling you she's gotta bounce cuz of a family emergency.

I would feel awkward, as a stranger, if a model was telling me details about her kid. If you're in a private doing sexy things, it's just not talk about kids time. It's pretty easy to excuse yourself without revealing anything personal. Seems naive at best and kind of disrespectful to the child's privacy.

Yesterday a member interrupted the model's cumshow to complain that she hadn't yet sent him her video that he had tipped 17 tokens for the previous day. (Yes, she was selling a cum video for any tip that had a 7 in it.) He accused her of scamming him and proceeded to ruin her mood bigtime.

:woops:

ComicOzzie said:
Yesterday a member interrupted the model's cumshow to complain that she hadn't yet sent him her video that he had tipped 17 tokens for the previous day. (Yes, she was selling a cum video for any tip that had a 7 in it.) He accused her of scamming him and proceeded to ruin her mood bigtime.

:woops:
I've seen guys on Streamate complaining about not getting their videos yet. And the model has to remind them it's because she sends out all videos that night after she's logged off. The whole video-sending thing can be a pain in the ass to do while trying to give your full attention to an active public chat room where members pop in and out all the time (I remember it all too well on MFC). Because then you risk dealing with the whole "Hi, bb. What are you doing? You look busy, so I'll come back later" thing.

justjoinedtopost said:
Something I have seen 3, maybe 4 times now.

Model turns around and presents her behind to the camera, along with the telltale evidence of a failed wipe from her last bowel movement. Always a treat.

But I bet there were some poop-fetish guys who had to wipe the sticky off their monitors.

gingerhobbit said:
But I bet there were some poop-fetish guys who had to wipe the sticky off their monitors.

Idk, but the first time I saw it was I think my first week playing around on MFC. That was when I discovered that I could not send an anonymous 1 token tipnote that read "Go.Wash.Your.Ass."

Status
Not open for further replies.