AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mood breakers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
What are your personal mood breakers when camming (model or member) ?

For myself when I am up to spend even if adding alot of tokens, perhaps even for someone specifically, wasting the first tip completely throws me off. Might take a few visits before unhiding my tokens for another try.
Oddly enough a bad pvt experience does not have the same effect, I usually spend the rest of my tokens, often alot more, on someone I know will be great.

Another is being passed over, pushed aside by those I know well, even if by accident, but things like that are understandably upsetting.

When you're trying to be sex (or worst, doing a show) and people are talking about stupid things.

*is dancing naked*
Member: So you guys see Mad Max yet?
*is masturbating*
Other member: Omg yeah I love that movie

Pay attention to me, danggit! :lol:

A third party directing a pvt show (either in room with model, or from another site), and usually in the wrong direction.... it breaks the mood, but is also kind of entertaining especially watched later from archive.

yossarian said:
A mood killer, but a hilarious one, is when a model is doing a show and their cat (or dog) comes wandering into the frame.

"Hey. What'cha doin'?"
That reminded me of this one time (at band camp lol) when I was doing my cum show, and I'm all in the doggy position, when all the sudden, here comes my pitbull Pearl behind me starts sniffing my ass :eek: OMG I wanted to die of embarrassment :oops: I shewed her away and put her in another room, when I came back my chat room was full of...
LOL
LOOOOOOOOOOL
lol
LMAO
ROFL
LOL
:lol:

When members tell me they're using me as a 'radio' ... :woops:

Dick emotes.

It's not the pictures themselves that bother me, but it's usually the context in which they're being posted. Also, other guys usually don't want to see random dicks all over the screen when they're trying to watch someone so it seems like it could be a mood killer for the room too.

Really wish that MFC would let us block certain images from appearing in our chat rooms. They tend to be the same gifs over and over, and it would be nice to be able to just filter them.

Sansa said:
Dick emotes.
The kind of people who post dick emotes (or any graphic emotes for that matter) are the type who need electroshock therapy.

But interestingly enough, of all the helicopter dicks and slo-mo ejaculations I have seen posted, nothing disgusts me quite like the french kissing emote. It doesn't matter how worked up I am, I see it and within milliseconds I am sitting there holding a limp dick.

Attachments

• f725be9d.gif
    f725be9d.gif
    271.8 KB · Views: 547
justjoinedtopost said:
Sansa said:
Dick emotes.
The kind of people who post dick emotes (or any graphic emotes for that matter) are the type who need electroshock therapy.

But interestingly enough, of all the helicopter dicks and slo-mo ejaculations I have seen posted, nothing disgusts me quite like the french kissing emote. It doesn't matter how worked up I am, I see it and within milliseconds I am sitting there holding a limp dick.

You know what, I completely agree. All of those emotes need to go to some form of internet gas chamber immediately.

GenXoxo said:
When you're trying to be sex (or worst, doing a show) and people are talking about stupid things.

*is dancing naked*
Member: So you guys see Mad Max yet?
*is masturbating*
Other member: Omg yeah I love that movie

Pay attention to me, danggit! :lol:

I'm going to try to defend these guys.

I won't suddenly be like, "Hey! What's everyone's favourite Doritos flavour?" when the model pulls out her Hitachi. But I have definitely gotten sidetracked into conversations with members before. Mainly this is because cam shows go on for hours and we can't really spend the whole time just saying, "You're so sexy." And sometimes I make a comment that's supposed to be directed at the model, and she's busy reading PMs or something, and she doesn't acknowledge it, and another member responds instead.

But if it's a particularly intense moment in the show I generally don't say anything.

justjoinedtopost said:
Sansa said:
Dick emotes.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS skeeve city

Misono said:
A model, who I'd wanted to do a private with for ages, finally got online. I got in there, 1800 tokens in hand.

Within the first 5 seconds, she said "How you doing?" exactly like Joey from Friends, and that was pretty much all I could think of from then onwards.

Oh come on, he's HAWT! That private would have knocked your socks off.

Attachments

• yeah.gif
    yeah.gif
    699.9 KB · Views: 333
justjoinedtopost said:
Sansa said:
Dick emotes.

My eyes! :eek: :crybaby:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was in a group show with a model once and she started bleeding from the vagina. I don't know if it was Aunt Flo or if she hurt herself with the dildo, but she either didn't notice or pretended not to. It was all kinds of awkward but nobody said anything.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Something I have seen 3, maybe 4 times now.

Model turns around and presents her behind to the camera, along with the telltale evidence of a failed wipe from her last bowel movement. Always a treat.
DLIDxBF.gif

yossarian said:
I was in a group show with a model once and she started bleeding from the vagina.

That sucks. That happened to me on MFC a long time ago too. Not during a group show, but while in public chat. I think I had been kneeling in this chair with my ass facing the camera (some sort of "trying to be sexy" pose, I guess...lol), and when I had turned back around to sit down, I saw that someone had sent me a PM kindly letting me know that he thinks I may be on my pd. LOL. It must have just began at that moment. Talk about bad timing. I was really surprised that no one in public chat made a big fuss about it, and I was grateful that the guy had PMed me about it and was pretty mature about it.

I don't know why but lately I have seen this happening more and more.
The mood killer for me is when a cam model starts to check her messages on her cell phone or just starts talking on her for phone for a a long period of time while still in front of the webcam.
Now if these models would have said "Hey this is important" I will be back in a bit. Then take the text or phone call.
I would be O.K. with it.
But the impression is that they are bored or forgetting that there are many viewers still in the room.
I am not referring to times when the model has only a couple of people in the room. I still think it is a bad idea while on cam but a little more understandable that the model might be dealing with boredom.

I also realize that some cam models have snap chat and twitter accounts for the purpose of self promotion for their cam shows.
But most will say, I am updating my twitter of doing some snaps for a fan, etc..
Am I off base on this? your thoughts?

Songbird_Shelly said:
yossarian said:
I was in a group show with a model once and she started bleeding from the vagina.

That sucks. That happened to me on MFC a long time ago too. Not during a group show, but while in public chat. I think I had been kneeling in this chair with my ass facing the camera (some sort of "trying to be sexy" pose, I guess...lol), and when I had turned back around to sit down, I saw that someone had sent me a PM kindly letting me know that he thinks I may be on my pd. LOL. It must have just began at that moment. Talk about bad timing. I was really surprised that no one in public chat made a big fuss about it, and I was grateful that the guy had PMed me about it and was pretty mature about it.

I have had the misfortune of this happen a few times in pvt, not sure what it is that it can't wait another few minutes for pvt to be over. Worst still it is not a big mood breaker for me, but obviously for the model it is, mother nature does on occassion like to give a frustrating end to a good time.

Ambers Troll said:
Songbird_Shelly said:
yossarian said:

I have had the misfortune of this happen a few times in pvt, not sure what it is that it can't wait another few minutes for pvt to be over. Worst still it is not a big mood breaker for me, but obviously for the model it is, mother nature does on occassion like to give a frustrating end to a good time.
I've been in rooms where it happened maybe a half dozen times now. Mostly I've just thought it was no big deal.

I hunt.

Once you've field dressed a deer something like a period just doesn't freak you out much.

Ambers Troll said:
Songbird_Shelly said:
yossarian said:

Yeah, Mother Nature can have pretty shitty timing, and I would hope that most guys could behave like adults about it. Sadly, there are some who would have a field day with something like this.

Trying to look at it from a model's point of view...

There are guys who would be mature about it...there are guys who would be grossed out and won't STFU about it...and there are guys who'd probably even end the private show and rate the model badly because of it, which is fucked up (I've actually heard of models being rated badly because of this). Smh.

I, personally, would hate to be that girl who ends up with a video gone viral of her bleeding all over her bed sheets (since we know that cam girls do get recorded every day)...even if it did bring along publicity. Lol. I mean, damn...I'm all for laughing at myself from time to time, but I'd rather be known as the girl who can't stop queefing on cam (Guys still think queefs are cute, right?), than the girl whose camming area looks like a messy crime scene...

And yeah, a model actually could get away with doing a few more minutes in private without the guy even noticing she's started her pd. If she adjusts her angle and body positioning, happens to be sitting on black bedsheets, and happens to be using a dark-colored dildo, he may not even notice.

justjoinedtopost said:
Something I have seen 3, maybe 4 times now.

Model turns around and presents her behind to the camera, along with the telltale evidence of a failed wipe from her last bowel movement. Always a treat.
DLIDxBF.gif

Even before I started camming, I have always been adamant about making sure everything was fully wiped after going. Now, I use flushable wipes before getting on cam, and if I have to take a break to go while online.

A clean bootyholio is a happy bootyholio!

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.