AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movie Quote Game!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
DoctorVen said:
"you're an inanimate fucking object!"
followed by
"I'm sorry for calling you an inanimate fucking object"
In Bruges!
Amazing movie!! Ralph Fiennes is sooo good in it

'Jeez, Banana, shut your freakin' gob, OK?'

Juno!

x: How do I get a hold of you?
xx: You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky; it's in the shape of a giant cock.

KICK ASS!!!!!! I can't wait for Kick Ass II

my next entry

"Well, there’s the usual things, flowers… chocolates… promises you don’t intend to keep…"

Reactions: helloimc
^Beauty and the Beast!
Ahh, I don't want to be a quote hog -but I adore Disney.

Ping, you are the craziest man I've ever met, and for that I owe you my life. From now on, you have my trust.

CarinaChateau said:
Ahh, I don't want to be a quote hog -but I adore Disney.

Ping, you are the craziest man I've ever met, and for that I owe you my life. From now on, you have my trust.

Mulan.

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!
(~ I believe either version will work. :p )

JerryBoBerry said:
Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!
(~ I believe either version will work. :p )

At last!!! "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

"They are gardeners and carpenters. They are not Tomato Men."

driverxtc said:
Attack of the killer tomatoes.....cult classic and very obscure
Actually, it's from the sequel "Return of the Killer Tomatoes" with George Clooney and I regretted going so obscure almost immediately! Too much excitement from actually knowing one of the quotes that hadn't, as yet, been answered. :-D

Reactions: driverxtc
Eebre said:
driverxtc said:
Attack of the killer tomatoes.....cult classic and very obscure
Actually, it's from the sequel "Return of the Killer Tomatoes" with George Clooney and I regretted going so obscure almost immediately! Too much excitement from actually knowing one of the quotes that hadn't, as yet, been answered. :-D

Ah! I thought I forgot something

Well here's my next entry

"It's my mark of power, cat."
"It's the mark of a makeup artist, dog!"

Bolt!!
“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.”

Reactions: driverxtc
sienna_stone said:
“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.”

Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!! one of my top 5!!!!

HERE AN EASY ONE

"Say "What" again. Say it one more god damn time! I dare you! I double dare you mother fucker!"

Reactions: zippypinhead
driverxtc said:
HERE AN EASY ONE

"Say "What" again. Say it one more god damn time! I dare you! I double dare you mother fucker!"

What?

Pulp Fiction, of course.

Here's mine:

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."

Reactions: JordanBlack
HarmlessSquirrel said:
The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!

The Jerk. Have only seen it once, and didn't like it.

Mine (from one of my favorite movies of all time:)

"And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look."

Pan's Labyrinth !!
Holy monkey buttocks what's wrong with me??? I have so many DVDs and Blurays. I need a life.

.........................my next entry......I just finished watching this one....for millionth time

"Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!"

driverxtc said:
"Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!"

Toy Story 3

"Paul, did you just punch a little child?"
"There's things you don't know about me, Jim, I'll fuck a little kid up if he kicked me in the dick!"

STAR TREK- WRATH OF KHAN

...Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk

American beauty! I love that movie!
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

Caddyshack!

"Women! They let 'em vote, smoke and drive. Even put 'em in pants! And what happens? A Democrat for president!"

SweepTheLeg said:
"Women! They let 'em vote, smoke and drive. Even put 'em in pants! And what happens? A Democrat for president!"

From possibly The Greatest Movie Ever Made, Russ Meyer's Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! Very nice.

Let's try this one:

"And so it goes, and so it goes. And the book says, 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"

Magnolia -----sorry had to google it. took too long for an answer

"A lie keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face."

STILL CRAZY

Sorry had to Google it. It took too long. Very obscure quote

my next entry

"Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt. Change the fates' design. Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine, What once was mine..."

----EASY ONE I'm sure----

.... Vampire Chronicles.... lol.. guess I can thank the kids for making me watch that one..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No - if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking Merlot!"

Status
Not open for further replies.