AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MV Live "at capacity" vent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look MV Live is....awful, I won't lie. I'm planning to move over to MFC in a couple of weeks, just need to be able to dedicate two weeks to it for "new girl" status. I have PLANS.

That being said, I'm using MV Live in the meantime, mainly to promo clips/get my ranking up.

So.

Tell me.

Why is it, with FOUR PEOPLE BROADCASTING, you are suddenly "at capacity"? IS THIS A PUNISHMENT FOR GETTING ON LATER THAN USUAL? Is the world telling me "bitch, you shouldn't've been lazy this morning"?

UGH.

/vent

Yeah I'm not really going to bother much with MV Live until the beta is over.

I don't really have a choice to cam anywhere else that makes sense for me at the moment. Chaturbate is far too ban happy for my tastes, and I dislike privates so that's SM right out.

@kristenjade
Are you just looking to get a little more in the groove of it before you hit MFC?
Cause CB you can just use and leave when you want, new model status means nothing. Could be a good place just to test out the waters and set your stream up right.
There's also like Camsoda, Cam4, and a few others.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
@kristenjade
Are you just looking to get a little more in the groove of it before you hit MFC?.

I feel confident enough to take on MFC now. I've been on CB before a little bit, but they're way too ban happy - seriously, can't even drive people to my twitter? - and I know MV is mostly a useless endeavour but it lets me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING each morning (which also helps my ranking there, I have a lot of clips for sale).

and I know MV is mostly a useless endeavour but it lets me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING each morning (which also helps my ranking there, I have a lot of clips for sale).
On days where you can't because of capacity, you can always work on other things! Like coming up with games and clubs for MFC, working on snapchat if you're looking to offer it, stuff like that.
I know I get the feeling sometimes like I NEED to be online, but there's so many other things you can put time into that will bring you a return in the long run.

• Helpful!
Reactions: kristenjade
I feel confident enough to take on MFC now. I've been on CB before a little bit, but they're way too ban happy - seriously, can't even drive people to my twitter? - and I know MV is mostly a useless endeavour but it lets me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING each morning (which also helps my ranking there, I have a lot of clips for sale).

You can post and promote your social media links on CB. SM is the site that's strict about it. You can get suspended on CB for promoting clip sites, though.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

This is the first I've heard about CB not allowing social media, any time I've been on there I've seen Twitter links all over the place. When did they instate a rule about that? The only site I've ever heard about that forbids sharing social media is SM.

two weeks to it for "new girl" status.
Also from my understanding there is no set "new girl" status anymore. It used to be 10 hours of streaming time, but now I am pretty sure that members can change how long they choose to see that status.

Look MV Live is....awful, I won't lie. I'm planning to move over to MFC in a couple of weeks, just need to be able to dedicate two weeks to it for "new girl" status. I have PLANS.

That being said, I'm using MV Live in the meantime, mainly to promo clips/get my ranking up.

So.

Tell me.

Why is it, with FOUR PEOPLE BROADCASTING, you are suddenly "at capacity"? IS THIS A PUNISHMENT FOR GETTING ON LATER THAN USUAL? Is the world telling me "bitch, you shouldn't've been lazy this morning"?

UGH.

/vent
Hopefully they fix their capacity issue before Oct 22, because if not only a couple people will get to take advantage of this:

https://www.manyvids.com/Article/4067/Bella-French-Returns-to-Camming/

Bella ‘s debut on MV Live comes with a tantalizing twist; all the tips she will receive will be given back and distributed directly to the MV Live Stars who will be camming at the same time as her show!

Also from my understanding there is no set "new girl" status anymore. It used to be 10 hours of streaming time, but now I am pretty sure that members can change how long they choose to see that status.
Yeah it's 10 hours (so like 2-4 shifts depending on how long you stay on)
Members can see new status for up to 30 days if they want, but from my experience a lot of the extra traffic you'll get will be the default first few shifts.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.