AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My boyfriend wants to try camming too!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickiSunshine

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 16, 2013
Twin Cities
nickisunshine.com
Twitter Username
@_NickiSunshine
Tumblr Username
nickisunshine
MFC Username
nickisunshine
Streamate Username
_nickisunshine
Chaturbate Username
_nickisunshine
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/18079/Nicki-Sunshine/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/79581/nickisunshine
My boyfriend completely supports my camming and he has been wanting to try it too just for kicks and giggles. I know MFC doesn't have guy cams, but I know Streammate does. Do any of your guys also cam? I feel like there wouldn't be good traffic for him on Streammate. He's pretty metro, so he'd probably be aiming for the bi/gay male audience. (Or straight girls.) Are there any more male oriented sites that you know of?

(I hope this is the right place to be posting this. It's kind of a strange topic.)

Chaturbate also allows male models, but that site is kinda shifty sometimes, so be cautious with that one. I think maybe livejasmin allows men, but they are the site that everyone says "find another site" when asked for advice about camming there (tons of charge-backs, members expect the world for their money, and if you don't do the disgusting stuff for them, they might report you. Too many reports ends in a ban. Of course, that was the word a year or two ago, so it might have changed.). Honestly, Streamate is the only one I would recommend, but if he really wants the MFC-feel, then Chaturbate is pretty decent from what I've read. Except for the random bannings problem they had a couple months ago, dunno if that's still there.

Remind him that camming is about having a personality on camera, not just looking good, and help him come up with conversation topics and such.

Streamate does not allow anything explicit in public chat, also no nude pelvic region in public chat. Make sure he knows this before started, to avoid being banned for it.

Streamate would be fine for him. There's more on the DL members than you think.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.