AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My first night on cam...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuckyPrincess

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 14, 2011
And I had a BLAST!
I didn't make a whole lot of money, but still, I kept the room moving, had a number of men request groups (only 1 group happened though, the rest timed out), and I learned so much about the software format! In fact, it wasy plan to end at 2am, and I decided to keep going til 345. I was so glad that I stayed that long too, because one of my last room visitors was another new cam girl who was on her 2nd night and we got to chat too (in fact, I directed her here, and hope to see her here soon with all of her questions).
Anyway, no questions from me right now...just had to share. I am reading more and more here that is going to help me in the coming weeks now that I cab put it more in context. A big thank you to all of you, cam girls and members for all the tips to get started!

Congrats, use the new model banner to your advantage. If you are going to stress your camscore (I don't , hence the 250 ishj score LOL) then make sure your logging off when your not getting tipped. Just a tip ;) Welcome and hope you keep your enthusiasm!

Thanks! I think it isn't really worth it for me to worry too much about my cam score for now...I know I am not the norm on MFC as I am a BBW AND it is more of a Domme thing in my room (encompassing Cuckolding as well). I believe that I need to cultivate regulars since they aren't going to find me in every other girl on the site. Once the right ones find me (or I find them), my cam score should rise on its own, but I most likely won't ever be top 20.
It was the same way when I worked phone lines, as I never have put on a fake persona.
Find the right customers, cultivate the relationships, and the rest falls into place! Just have to practice patience until I get there...going to try a raffle tonight for a phone call and possibly one for a request pic set and see how it goes! ;) I was going to be taking pictures this weekend anyway, so this will be additional motivation!

I don't stress about my cam score anymore. There are several guys who are in my room every time I'm online, and the number keeps growing. I am a bigger girl and I know that it's a little harder for us to get people in our rooms. The guys who want to see women with curves know where to find us anyway.

Just stick with it. It has been hard for me starting out, but it gets a little better every week. I had a couple nights last week where I could barely keep one person in my room, and I wanted to give up MFC completely because I thought I was a failure. Last night I made my countdown with little effort, had people talking all night long, and had my highest room count ever. MFC is a funny place.

Status
Not open for further replies.