AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My model account was banned and id like some help @punker barbie :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2023
I been a chaturbate model at least since 2018 and during the last document verification in nov they banned my account Ninasuicide while i was streaming i didnt worried and i just send an email to support but after several days they finally answer saying i was permanently banned and my account wont be restored i keep contacting them about it until in one of this times they said the reason was my documents were fake what it isnt true ( im a Trans model) and i have had a few changes in my appereance that doesnt match completely my ID picture so i tough maybe the face scan doesnt correspond to my id picture for them ... anyway i send some more emails with other documents that proof im legit but they never review this documents or either gave me the chance of proof it was really me ... id like to get some help with my account or also at least have the chance of create a new one its been such a rough time after chaturbate was my main income so id appreciate some help :)

Hi again @punker barbie thanks for the speedy answer ... cheking my mails with chaturbate i guess the attached imagen is the ticket you mean the support resolve but like i said before after that i contacted them again attaching images of other of my documents proving my ID was legit but they never answered after that ... i move to another country a few months ago so i have a current residence permit with picture that i can hold as a proof im the owner of the original document i used to create the account if only i could have the chance of be review it or do the document verification again would be great considering all of this was a mistake :(

kind regards

Nina

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 00.59.15.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 00.59.15.png
    65 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
Hi again @punker barbie thanks for the speedy answer ... cheking my mails with chaturbate i guess the attached imagen is the ticket you mean the support resolve but like i said before after that i contacted them again attaching images of other of my documents proving my ID was legit but they never answered after that ... i move to another country a few months ago so i have a current residence permit with picture that i can hold as a proof im the owner of the original document i used to create the account if only i could have the chance of be review it or do the document verification again would be great considering all of this was a mistake :(

kind regards

Nina
The word you have after "xina" , is really not a great word to be parading around on any cam site. Just saying.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.