AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My very lucrative experience at virtualgirlfriend.live

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to add I really don't believe you are a cammodel, because you told us you are have a photo of a torso. I would like to see some proof. Link your social media perhaps or cam profile. Maybe your VGF profile. This wouldn't be the first time a startup pretended to be a model to get on the goodside of models.

No cammodel says this... Any site that claims to be easy money, we all know is bullshit.

Glad I wasn't only one thinking this is a fake person. Post says its better than experiences on her other sites like Chaturbate and Cam4, so could you least link your profiles there @Manon28ans ? If you do have chaturbate I know you can be model verified as well cause that's how I began. I agree with previous posts that doing this would at least help down SOME suspicion as to your authenticity to see you've been around a while and actually had those experiences you speak of before this new 'no name' site. Best of luck and apologies if you are legit for the suspicions, but as a cammodel you would know we have to be a very cunning and suspicious bunch to survive in this industry.

No other site does this. They just ban you.

$15000 fine seem pretty excessive and something scummy studios do.

I was wondering after "she" said the percentage.. how do you make that much with a site that doesn't have a site to find girls on? I couldn't find ANY info on the girls available.. Nothing indicating it was even a working site. Either "she" is not a she or she works for this company.

1) Virtualgirlfriend.live is more than a caming site
2) 2100$ the first month, just connecting a few hours in the evening

3) From your phone or from your computer, choose what you prefer
4) Forget everything about waiting in front of a cam or about public chat
[...]
I hope you enjoyed my first article.
I've written a fair bit of promotional copy, and the word choice and formatting of Manon's post make me strongly suspect that she is either an employee of the site or a freelancer being paid to drum up business.

Status
Not open for further replies.