AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My webcam is Mirrored?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2016
Hello! So i'm kind of confused but whenever i start my webcam on MFC the webcam window shows everything mirrored? :S For example if i wave with my right hand it shows in the window that i wave with my left...maybe it is supposed to be like that and i'm just stupid haha, but when i use for example FaceTime on the computer everything seems to be fine with the cam... And btw i'm just a user on MFC not a Model :) any fixes?

That's how you look to the world! This is probably going to be a bit confusing, but think about what happens when you look in a mirror. If you have writing on your shirt it will appear backwards, but if your friend looks at your shirt, they can read it fine.

Some camera apps will flip your image to resemble a mirror, it makes it easier to see I guess lol.

But if you were to take a picture of yourself with a regular camera (a bit rare nowadays ;)) it would be the reverse of a mirror, but how you look.

Hope that cleared some things up, or you are confused at a much higher level now

Status
Not open for further replies.