AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyClub: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
🆕 ⭐ 🆕

Custom Personal Links Page with FREE Domain!​

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

Need a custom links page to share on all your social platforms? My.Club has you covered! :cool: 👍💻✨

Now, ALL My.Club creators with a filled out profile are able to create their very own links page! Just in time too because we've just supercharged this feature to make your club 🚀

Now you can:

• Choose a VIP top-level domain like , .net, .club, and more.
  • Add unlimited links to your socials along with custom links of your choice.
  • Tease fans by adding responsive My.Club widgets promoting your Dream, Request Menu, Stories, and Teaser posts.
  • Make it tailored by choosing from stylish themes, colours, and easily drag-and-dropping blocks.

Create your stunning landing page and include it on all social media bios and posts! 🤩

Navigate to your profile's dropdown and choose "Personal Page" or try it now ➡️https://my.club/onlymylinks

personal page.png

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

NEW MC Exclusive Payment Options For Your Fans​

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

Buying your content, subscribing and tipping you has never been easier for your fans 🤑

We've just added 6 new payment options to let your fans make it rain any way they choose💰💦

• PayPal
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Giropay
  • Sofort
  • Ideal
  • Eps

With these 6 new payment options that are exclusive to My.Club, you'll have more freedom to earn with your club than anywhere else 😎

2023-09-13_14-54-04.png

⭐ 🚀 ⭐

IMPROVED: Full-View Messenger​

⭐ 🚀 ⭐

Get cozy chatting with your fans with our near full-screen messenger window! Interactions become seamless with our extended chat box, allowing you to manage and switch between conversations with ease.

To expand a chat:
  • Head to your messenger window and select a chat.
  • Locate the 'Expand to full-view' icon in the top right corner of the chat window.
  • Voila! Your chat is now full screen!
You can minimize this window anytime by clicking the 'View in mimi window' icon located at the top of the chats list, just above the 'Paid members' chat tab.

Now you can enjoy your interactions with fans the right way...in full view 😍

2023-09-13_15-14-39.png

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

NEW! Secure Your Account With 2FA

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

Your safety is our top priority here at My.Club🔐 So we've added 2FA (two-factor authentication) as a security option for your account!

To enable 2FA:

• Login to My.Club and go to your account settings.
  • Under the 'Account' tab you will find 'Enable Two-factor Authentication' listed on the right.
  • Toggle the slider to turn on 2FA
  • Enter your password in the pop-up window and continue.
  • You will be prompted to download the 'Google Authenticator' app.
  • Open Authenticator and add My.Club by scanning the QR code or adding manually using the code.
  • Enter the 6-digit code generated by Authenticator into the popup window in My.Club.
  • Finished! You now have an added layer of protection on your account.

Activate 2FA and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your earnings (and nudes) are safe and secure😎

2023-09-13_16-07-14.png

Reactions: mika_kedi
⭐🚀⭐

IMPROVED identity verification for creators!

⭐🚀⭐

My.Club is the place where REAL creators connect with their fans! We build trust with fans by having creators verify their identity through our quick facial verification to ensure they are talking to the real deal (YOU!)

Now creators can enjoy 1 month of verified status by staying logged into their account. Simply verify your identity using the facial verification scan tool thats listed at the top of your main account menu to enjoy all the benefits of being verified for 30 days at a time😎

Happy creating My.Clubbers!

face-verification.png

Last edited:
⭐🚀⭐

IMPROVED identity verification for creators!

⭐🚀⭐

My.Club is the place where REAL creators connect with their fans! We build trust with fans by having creators verify their identity through our quick facial verification to ensure they are talking to the real deal (YOU!)

Now creators can enjoy 1 month of verified status by staying logged into their account! Enjoy all the benefits of being verified for 30 days at a time😎

View attachment 97743

I am so sorry to say this and please forgive my candor but this particular pitch is so freaking lame. ALL sites verify creators except for a handful of clip sites. And to cancel verification after 30 days? Nah bro not even messing with that. I do enough admin work in my job.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am so sorry to say this and please forgive my candor but this particular pitch is so freaking lame. ALL sites verify creators except for a handful of clip sites. And to cancel verification after 30 days? Nah bro not even messing with that. I do enough admin work in my job.
Hey Vixxen,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry this feature doesnt sound appealing to you. Our facial verification is quick and used to ensure users are talking to the real creator and also protect your account from others using it. I'm here if you'd like to discuss this further :)

Hey Vixxen,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry this feature doesnt sound appealing to you. Our facial verification is quick and used to ensure users are talking to the real creator and also protect your account from others using it. I'm here if you'd like to discuss this further :)
Thank you for being open to hearing me out. Perhaps I don't understand the site itself and that could be leading to my confusion.

Does content expire and need to be reuploaded or is the content permanently on the site and available to people who are subscribed to the performer? Most people in the industry are spread out on a ton of sites and keeping up with this rule or that rule or this expiration date gets to be a hassle. A hassle I'll eventually drop, especially if it isn't profitable in the first place.

On Chaturbate, my registration is valid until my ID expires. That means for the next 7 years I'm good to go and can broadcast without worry or having to suddenly do a verification no matter how quick it might seem to you as an admin, it's a pain in the ass to me.

I do understand that you are trying to create a sense of urgency. But perhaps suss out a different way to do that?

Thank you for being open to hearing me out. Perhaps I don't understand the site itself and that could be leading to my confusion.

Does content expire and need to be reuploaded or is the content permanently on the site and available to people who are subscribed to the performer? Most people in the industry are spread out on a ton of sites and keeping up with this rule or that rule or this expiration date gets to be a hassle. A hassle I'll eventually drop, especially if it isn't profitable in the first place.

On Chaturbate, my registration is valid until my ID expires. That means for the next 7 years I'm good to go and can broadcast without worry or having to suddenly do a verification no matter how quick it might seem to you as an admin, it's a pain in the ass to me.

I do understand that you are trying to create a sense of urgency. But perhaps suss out a different way to do that?

Hey Vixxen! I am always here to listen to your feedback NO MATTER WHAT IT IS!

So verification is just a quick picture of your face that you take with your webcam to verify its really you inside your account. This is diffrent than when you create an account and have to upload your ID, once that is done it is done.

Facial verification is simply to assure your users that you are the one they are chatting with and not a 'Paid chatter'. Once verified you are able to post content that can be picked up by our discovery pages.

- Your content does NOT expire.
- You do not have to reupload anything & nothing will be taken off your profile
-Your subs will continue to see all the content you posted for them

I hope this helps!

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
🆒 😎 🆒

FEATURE: Add 'Quick Action' links & buttons to your My.Club stories!

🆒 😎 🆒

Make your story get right to the point by adding ‘Quick Action’ links and buttons letting your audience know what they should do next. These ‘1-click’ options allow users to take immediate action directly from your story increasing the chances they’ll follow through with them.

You can add:

• Your Stripchat or My.Club link
  • ’Tip Me’ button
  • ‘Follow me’ button
  • ‘Join My Club’ button
Make buttons and links pop even more with 15 vibrant custom colours to choose from!

How to pin your story to the top of your profile:

1. Open your published story
2. Click/tap ⋮ More > Add to Pinned Stories

post.png

✨⭐Want to achieve something really big? Time to set up your Dream ⭐✨

Have a special dream you’d like to share with your fans? Now you can! Reach your goals together by sharing your dream goal on your profile. Fans can contribute $💵 to your dream goal to help you get there and celebrate reaching it right along side you.💞

Whether it’s a new computer💻 or a new car🚗 you can share your dreams with your fans and feel their support as they help you get there.

Set up your Dream in "Account Settings" > "Pricing".
https://my.club/settings/pricing#settingsGoal

Dream BIG and happy My.Clubbing!

2023-09-22_18-05-23.png

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

NEW! Pay-Per-Min Video Calls!

🆕 ⭐ 🆕

Unleash your earning potential with video calls on My.Club. Offer your club members call packs with a set price per minute, apply discounts, and share your “Call me” link on socials to let everyone know your line is open. Fans will enjoy the flexibility of choosing between call packs of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes of chat time with you. Best part is, fans are able to tip you anytime during the call to show their appreciation.

How does it work?

☎️ Navigating through the video calls feature is a breeze:

• Access your Account Settings: head to your Account settings and find the dedicated Video Calls tab.
  • Pricing freedom: set your custom price per minute. You can select any price up to $6.50/min. Want to sweeten the deal? You can choose to offer exclusive discounts on specific call packs and thus make your offers more enticing. You can choose between a 5% and up to a 50% discount.
  • Notification preferences: tailor how you want to be notified of incoming calls to fit seamlessly into your routine, either by the Telegram bot, or push notifications.
  • Set your availability: customize your availability schedule to suit your preferences and commitments and let everyone know when you’re available for a call.
  • Call settings: select your camera and microphone, and test them to ensure that everything will go smooth whenever you receive a call. You can receive calls on your desktop or, if you have the My.Club app installed you can receive video calls to your mobile device.

Video calls provide a unique opportunity for you to deepen your connection with fans, boost customer loyalty, and fans get an unforgettable & intimate experience with you. Just one more reason to stay by the phone🤳

my-club-video-call (1).jpg

Reactions: ElGato
⭐ 🔈⭐

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Increased Pricing Limit For Video Calls!​

⭐ 🔈⭐

You spoke and we listened! After we announced our exciting new feature 'Video Calls' we received feedback from models asking to increase the price limit per minute. So! Thats exactly what we did!

Now creators have the option to charge rates from $1 to $16.50 per minute 😍
As always, our creators receive 80% payout from all earnings made on My.Club. Including Video Calls🤳

Big thanks to the creators who submitted feedback! You help us grow and improve! Keep the comments coming!!

~Your Friends at My.Club

my-club-video-call (1).jpg

⭐ 🆕 ⭐

NEW! Add a teaser cover image to paid posts.​

⭐ 🆕 ⭐

Looking for an easier way to entice users to buy, subscribe or follow your club? Then try adding sexy SFW teaser images to all your posts! Content that is set as 'teaser' is able to be seen by anyone visiting your club even when not logged in as a user so this is a great way to show off and advertise your unique brand of content to everyone!

Add a teaser to BOTH paid & free posts to use this advantage. Even your posts you mark as free are blurred out until a user joins your club for free by adding a credit card to their file so the teaser image truly benefits all your content posts. Videos allow you to choose a cover image as well so all media can benefit from this feature 🙌

Have fun teasing your fans with this new post feature!

2023-11-03-11-25-57-842.jpg

🆕 :cool: 🆕

NEW! Add Co-Creators To Your Account Using A Form Or Link!​

You asked and we answered! Now you can add NON-My.Club co-creators to your account to post your co-made content with! There are two ways you can add someone:

- Go to Account Settings > Account > Scroll down till you see 'Connected Creators'
- Under 'Unregistered persons' you will see the option to download the form for your partner to sign.
- Download the form, sign it, then upload again.
- Then you will have to upload their ID, a picture of them holding their ID, the signed form and todays date.

OR! You can send a link to your co creator and they follow the same steps as above to get added to your account.

Once they have the word 'Connected' in green beside their name you can post your co-created content!

Have fun sharing all your spicy content on My.Club!

2023-11-21_11-12-10.png

NEW! Add Co-Creators To Your Account Using A Form Or Link!​

You asked and we answered! Now you can add NON-My.Club co-creators to your account to post your co-made content with! There are two ways you can add someone:

- Go to Account Settings > Account > Scroll down till you see 'Connected Creators'
- Under 'Unregistered persons' you will see the option to download the form for your partner to sign.
- Download the form, sign it, then upload again.
- Then you will have to upload their ID, a picture of them holding their ID, the signed form and todays date.

OR! You can send a link to your co creator and they follow the same steps as above to get added to your account.

Once they have the word 'Connected' in green beside their name you can post your co-created content!

Have fun sharing all your spicy content on My.Club!
Awesome! Just one question, does it have to be the form downloaded from my.club or will a different model release do?

Reactions: NikkiNight_MC
🆕 ⭐ 🆕 CREATE YOUR DIGITAL TWIN! 🆕⭐🆕

Have you ever wished you could have another you? A copy of yourself that would allow you to manage your workload and make you extra money? I think we all have 👯‍♀️

My.Club introduces Digital Twins. A unique digital version of you that saves you time and helps manage your club by chatting with fans and selling content for you!

What is Digital twin? 👯‍♂️

Digital Twin is a fully digital version of you, it is your virtual counterpart. Your Digital Twin will interact with your audience in a way that feels like you. Imagine having a digital assistant who can engage in conversations with your fans and never gets tired, all while reflecting your unique personality and style. Leverage your uploaded media and let your Digital Twin handle the marketing and sales, allowing you to focus on what you do best - creating.

How does my Twin sell content? 🖼️

The Digital Twin sells content based on the context of the conversation and media that you have.It will offer media for the price that you set for each individual folder where that media is stored.For example, someone asks for your selfie, the Twin will check the available content in the sale folders and send the closest to a selfie match.So the more content you have uploaded, the more options your Twin will have to choose from.

How does the Twin know what to suggest in the chat? 🤔

Our built-in recommendation system leverages requests from users and past interactions to decipher their interests. It then analyzes your uploaded content, extracting keywords and themes that resonate with users' preferences. This powerful combination allows the system to curate personalized suggestions.

How do I set up my Digital twin? 🥳

Simply click on your profile in the top right corner and go to the Digital Twin page. There you need to complete the following 4 steps:Mind: Tell about yourself, your interests, and goals. The more detailed your description, the better your Digital Twin will reflect your personality.Sound: Record a short voice message so it can accurately reproduce your voice.Look: Upload 8 photos, following visual instructions. Let your Digital Twin make your appearance even more stunning.Content: Create 3 folders and add 10 photos into each for sale. The more media you upload to the sale folders, the more money your digital assistant will generate.

For more info on Digital Twin and creating yours today check out https://my.club/ai

2024-02-22_12-20-42.jpg

🆕 NEW Feature alert! 🆕

You can now post Pay-to-unlock content that will be paid for EVERYONE directly on your My.Club feed! This includes your monthly subscribers!

Now when you have special content, longer high quality videos or just something you feel is worth more than your monthly fee you can offer it to everyone for a price💻🔥😍

Have fun posting your incredible content, to the people you want, for the price it deserves!

photo_2024-02-26 11.05.46.jpeg

Is any model on hear tried this yet?
I am on there, the site is very easy to use and has some cool features, like the AI twin that can automatically reply to messages and even sell content for you.

I have been on there only week now, but so far my experience is that there is a lot of (fake?) users who try to get you off the platform and into telegram. My first weeks earnings are currently sitting at under 3 dollars, I have uploaded something almost every day, some days twice.

Very approachable support and fast approval.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Maxi and ElGato
I am on there, the site is very easy to use and has some cool features, like the AI twin that can automatically reply to messages and even sell content for you.

I have been on there only week now, but so far my experience is that there is a lot of (fake?) users who try to get you off the platform and into telegram. My first weeks earnings are currently sitting at under 3 dollars, I have uploaded something almost every day, some days twice.

Very happy to hear you are liking MyClub! You'll be happy to know we are working hard to remove all spam from the site so you dont have to deal with it. Funny enough your digital twin is AMAZING at trolling these spammers :haha: So you can choose yo block and report or just toggle your digital twin for that chat and let her waste the persons time.

We've also expanded our Ai programming team to further improve your digital twin features. Once we have everything perfect we will be adding more traffic to the site. This is a cool feature because usually fan sites dont provide traffic.

Please feel free to message me anytime :) Im always happy to help.

Reactions: CallMeMaria

OK thanks for letting me know

🚨MYCLUB SOCIAL PROMO ALERT🚨

Our social team is hard at work again making amazing attention grabbing short videos for our social channels and they are asking YOU to star in them! 🤩

The series is called ‘Guess what i like’🤔 and the idea is we send you 4-5 ‘this or that’ style questions and you record a short video of you telling us your choice for each! * Example: Silk? or Velvet?

Here’s how it'll look:

1. We will post the final editied video as a viewer poll on all our official social channels asking fans what do you think this creator will choose?

2. Fans will vote for which ‘this or that’ they think you’ll choose.

3. The video plays revealing your choice.

4. Thrills are had by all!!!!🥳🥳🥳

💌 IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR INFO ~ nikki@my.club

I will send you the questions and what you need to do 😎👍

SOCIAL MEDIA EXCLUSIVE follow us everywhere @mydotclub.png

🗣️Share your request menu & get added exposure for your photo content! 👀😍

Make your My.Club Custom Request Menu even spicier by adding the hottest item of all...you❤️‍🔥 Select all your favorite pics and post them together as a photo album and they will be featured on your photo gallery AND your Custom Request Menu!

Just another irresistible item on your already delicious Custom Request Menu. 🍽️ 🤤

photo album pics get featured on your request menu.jpeg