AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2016
So due to some problems I wasn't really able to cam for almost 2 months. Is it possibly to delete your account and restart it all? Is it worth it? Is there a time penalty to reinstate?

I believe it's only possible to restart your account if it is a security/safety issue. In my opinion it's not worth it. The new model status usually attracts people who think the model is a noob and will fall for every trick in the book. While you may believe it will drive in more traffic what about after the status? How are you going to keep/drive in new members into your room. If you figure it out without the status I think it would benefit you long-term.

Upvote 0
I would definitely advise starting over if you can although I don't believe mfc will let you do so easily. You may need to delete your account and wait 6 - 12 months before trying to open another one (and use a different email address). The exposure from the new model tag is definitely worth it despite the aggro of increased trolling/freeloaders. Even at 2k camscore I would start over again if I could as i totally wasted the new status and get barely any viewers now x

• Helpful!
Reactions: HaileyRoyale
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.