AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need a space to randomly rant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cellphone just went off. I rushed over, hobbling, and almost tripped to catch the call only because I was expecting a call. A recorded voice started off "Hi, this is Betsy. You have just qualified for a free cruise..." CLICK! FUCKING PHONE SPAMMERS, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cellphone just went off. I rushed over, hobbling, and almost tripped to catch the call only because I was expecting a call. A recorded voice started off "Hi, this is Betsy. You have just qualified for a free cruise..." CLICK! FUCKING PHONE SPAMMERS, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the worst. I swear the only time I get spam calls is when I'm waiting for a call from a number I don't know, so I'm forced to answer the damn thing.

I hate that too! And it'll happen the one time I decide to leave my phone up in my room while I go to the kitchen for some Ocean Spray Cran-Apple juice.

Went on quite a tear today.

Started when I was triple charged for a several hundred dollar purchase. I called the company, tried to get it straightened out by trying to understand a muffled voice with a heavy accent that was somewhere in Egypt, of all places. I gave up on that nonsense, and called the number on the back of my debit card to file a dispute with my bank.

The automated system said "Welcome to (my bank)", then proceeded to hit me with a barrage of ads in the form of a survey. DirecTV, Tmobile, something about a vacation, is there anybody in your house 65 or older, etc... It just went on and on, and hitting 0 wouldn't get me out of the survey. Nearly lost my mind.

Called another number for my bank, managed to get a person, and after I told them about the triple charge, they offered to transfer me to a complaint line about the survey. Boy I went off. I ranted and fumed for nearly 10 minutes. The lady kept saying "Sir our phone system doesn't do that." Come to find out, she was right.

Apparently I misdialed the number by one digit, and somebody (with Korean ties it looks like) has that number set up to greet you with the name of my bank, followed by the survey you can't get out of. Wound up spending about 5 minutes on a sheepish apology to the person I was complaining to at my bank. Felt like a fool.

^That double-charging (triple-charging, in this case) crap is the worst! This is why I HATE it when you have to give your card to the store employee to swipe. Seems like every time, they will swipe and be all "Oh, it didn't go through...let me do it again." Then they end up swiping it like two or three more times. That shit makes me nervous and paranoid that I'll go home, look at my bank statement online, and find that I've been double or triple charged.

A few years ago I had gotten into an argument with a hair salon owner when she refused to refund my money after having been double-charged. I had showed her the printout of my Payoneer online statement (back when I actually used a Payoneer card), and she still refused to refund me, claiming "No, that amount will just come off on its own." Well it never did come off, and I had to contact Payoneer to get my damn money back. This also happened at the pizza place two doors down from there, except in that situation the guy was much nicer and gave me a cash refund because he knows me and knows I wouldn't BS anyone.

This is the reason I really, really prefer to pay in cash at some of these places.

^That double-charging (triple-charging, in this case) crap is the worst! This is why I HATE it when you have to give your card to the store employee to swipe. Seems like every time, they will swipe and be all "Oh, it didn't go through...let me do it again." Then they end up swiping it like two or three different times. That shit makes me nervous and paranoid that I'll go home, look at my bank statement online, and find that I've been double or triple charged.

A few years ago I had gotten into an argument with a hair salon owner when she refused to refund my money after having been double-charged. I had showed her the printout of my Payoneer online statement (back when I actually used a Payoneer card), and she still refused to refund me, claiming "No, that amount will just come off on its own." Well it never did come off, and I had to contact Payoneer to get my damn money back. This also happened at the pizza place two doors down from there, except in that situation the guy was much nicer and gave me a cash refund because he knows me and knows I wouldn't BS anyone.

This is the reason I really, really prefer to pay in cash at some of these places.
Mine was done online. First two times it really did tell me it was declined. It's back in my account today, but it was definitely a confidence shaker.

I'm being forced to visit other cam sites all because a certain cam model reported me and got my account banned on Streamate for falsely accusing me of "stalking behaviors" which is nothing but absolute bullshit! And you want to know what the kicker is? Customer Support won't do jack shit because all they will tell me is some crap about fraud prevention and security reasons.

That just makes me facepalm because I do happen to have a life away from spending money on cam girls when financially possible. I've been taking guitar lessons for over a year, I've been trying to rebuild my NES and PS1 gaming collections among other things. I'm at the point where I'm just sick and tired of being perceived and treated as somebody who I'm absolutely not whatsoever.

Who I know I'm late with this one but I was reading the very first page of this thread and saw someone commenting that the word of 2015 was the laughing and crying emoji.

That's seriously messed up. Will someday writing and speaking properly be erased? What. The. F!

I know I have some problems in English sometimes, is not my mother language, but I try my best to study it even more and this really got me on fire, since bad grammar when I notice is my biggest pet peeve lol

Yeah my rant is over lol

Reactions: Nordling and DFT
Who I know I'm late with this one but I was reading the very first page of this thread and saw someone commenting that the word of 2015 was the laughing and crying emoji.

That's seriously messed up. Will someday writing and speaking properly be erased? What. The. F!

I know I have some problems in English sometimes, is not my mother language, but I try my best to study it even more and this really got me on fire, since bad grammar when I notice is my biggest pet peeve lol

Yeah my rant is over lol

I often find that people who speak English as a second language often have better grammar then many native speakers. Because many native speakers just pick it up through daily life they aren't formally taught it whereas someone who has studied it in a classroom will speak in a different way.

I always wonder if that also works the other way too, say if I were to learn another language like Spanish in a formal setting would my grammar end up being better than many people who speak it natively but in a more common way.

I often find that people who speak English as a second language often have better grammar then many native speakers. Because many native speakers just pick it up through daily life they aren't formally taught it whereas someone who has studied it in a classroom will speak in a different way.

I always wonder if that also works the other way too, say if I were to learn another language like Spanish in a formal setting would my grammar end up being better than many people who speak it natively but in a more common way.
From what I've learned of French, I think this would be true. Talking with a French foreign exchange student, she said that most of what we're taught would make us sound like her grandparents. :shrug:

Reactions: Gen
It's a long story and I'd rather not talk about it where other members can see because it would make things even worse.
Every time you mention this, I get curious and wonder about it. Has this situation become an obsession for you?

I don't see why people have to get so carried away with the private messages in the Facebook inbox all the time. Good grief! Won't even 'like' or comment on my FB status, but wanna stay in my inbox talkin' about nothing. Lol.

Every time you mention this, I get curious and wonder about it. Has this situation become an obsession for you?
It has, I'm trying not to let it get to me too much though. I know it looks like I'm kicking a dead horse and haven't moved on but I'm stubborn I suppose.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
A YouTube poster's comment on a Tori Kelly video...

"The best part about this video is at the end when she literally left her heart on the fucking floor. literally gave me chills." :banghead:

Reactions: Osmia
Something I do not understand: Dudes that are Choosing to wear black socks with their shorts. I see it everyday with the college crowd and it just seems like we are regressing in fashion. It's just creeping up on on us. So we get:

black socks 1.jpg

and:

balck socks 2.jpg

but pretty soon we will have (if this sock stuff gets out of hand):

knee high 1.jpg

or

knee high 2.jpg

And that is just sports guys. Imagine if this was people we know everyday! We, as a society have already gone thru this, and maybe the younger crowd doesn't understand, but, give an inch and the sock will grow a mile (I came up with that myself).

Something needs to be done. I'm just sayin' :) Womens! I'm just sayin' guard the sock drawer of your man! And Dudes! Come on! Remember the 70's and 80's. Please! Please Please Please! Thank you all. We have to start locally to go globally.

(It just got to me today..sorry all)

Attachments

• black socks 1.jpg
    black socks 1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
  • knee high 2.jpg
    knee high 2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 9
I can't live through another tube sock fad.

New I can't live through another tube sock fad.

Sorry to bring everyone down, but, I think this is gonna get worse before it gets better (can you imagine black tube socks? -- the younger crowd hasn't learned from past mistakes--think of all the ruined photos and selfies...sad :arghh:) And to tell you the truth, I invested in a bunch of white socks that you can't see (I don't know what they are called) and I feel a bit let down by the fashion industry. I try my best not to look like a duane hanson piece but it seems that the younger America is embracing that style.

Last edited:
I had a really good idea a while back. I don't have the money to pull it off. Even if I did, I don't have the connections. Money alone wouldn't be enough. But it needs to be done.

Every so often it comes back to me, annoys the hell out of me that it will never come to anything. A good idea, gone to waste. It will never make it any further than the confines of my imagination.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: FayePotato
I, personally, don't mind black socks with shorts. You're exactly right that they're better than the white tube socks, but I don't see a problem with them otherwise. Many men don't feel comfortable in the 'shorties' socks (the ones that stop at or below your ankle). So why sacrifice comfort for looks? We women do it everyday because we're expected to. But men have so much more freedom and nonjudgement when it comes to things like that. Let's keep it that way. Wear what you want, let others wear what they want, and let's stop trying to harness peoples' creativity and comfort choices.

(I wasn't trying to be bitchy or argue just for the sake of arguing, @n_i_c_u . I genuinely am jealous everyday that men can do/wear so much without judgement whereas women can't. But that jealousy is GOOD. We should all be so lucky. I just think criticizing a man's sock choices is going in reverse. Just food for thought.)

Many men don't feel comfortable in the 'shorties' socks (the ones that stop at or below your ankle).
I can't stand those things. Hate 'em with a passion.

I'm the opposite. I feel silly in long socks and shorts, doesn't seem like a good look to me, I also dont want a weird tan line half way up my leg.
For me it's just the way they feel. Strictly a comfort issue. Feeling the edge of the sock down around the ankle annoys me.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
For me it's just the way they feel. Strictly a comfort issue. Feeling the edge of the sock down around the ankle annoys me.
I used to feel the same way when I was a kid. I eventually just trained myself into being comfy enough in ankle socks.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I can't even fathom why people take unfollows SO SERIOUSLY.

I unfollowed a friend (model) of mine because she was posting dozens of blocks of tweets with all of her videos and profile links. Not because I disliked her anymore, just because it was too difficult for me to scroll past it all in my timeline. However, I woke up this morning to see a message from her on Snapchat asking for an explanation, but I couldn't give her one since she had apparently rage-blocked me on both Snapchat and Twitter.

I will never understand humans. You can't ask for an adult explanation if you just proceed to block future communication.
snapchat.png

I can't even fathom why people take unfollows SO SERIOUSLY.

I unfollowed a friend (model) of mine because she was posting dozens of blocks of tweets with all of her videos and profile links. Not because I disliked her anymore, just because it was too difficult for me to scroll past it all in my timeline. However, I woke up this morning to see a message from her on Snapchat asking for an explanation, but I couldn't give her one since she had apparently rage-blocked me on both Snapchat and Twitter.

I will never understand humans. You can't ask for an adult explanation if you just proceed to block future communication.
View attachment 64126
I think you can remove their tweets w/o unfollowing if I'm not mistaken. Mute, maybe? I dont remember right offhand.

I used to feel the same way when I was a kid. I eventually just trained myself into being comfy enough in ankle socks.
I probably could get used to em if I put the effort into it. Not really sure.

I remember a while back I wore some hosiery I stole from my grandmother. Some of those long nylons that go up way past the knee. Feeling where they ended on the thigh drove me crazy for some reason. Wore em one night and said "no more". She did have some full pantyhose I could have stolen instead, but I won't go within 10 feet of those things.

Reactions: FayePotato
Status
Not open for further replies.