AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need a space to randomly rant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my womb hurts!
First day in a new place spent crying and trying to avoid heart attack...read this and cheer me up pls.
We had to pay 2 rents extra the first month, in case something happened to the flat, that we would be given back if we returned flat in a good condition. I agreed to share flat with my bf´s ex booss (they also had casual sex before we moved in, but that´s a different story and we got open relationship) She was making lots of money, and paying 3 rents in 1st month was undoable for us,so we agreed that she´d send it before 15th as required by landlords and we´d send it to her account when we got our pay checks, on 16th. We´d safe and next months we would send it even before 15th, but it´s easier for landlords to just get the money in 1 payment.
3 months ago: we didn´t see her at home very much, we knew she had alcohol problems, probably staying with her parents, drinking with her mom..2 months ago:she didn´t pay the rent after the 3 of us sent our portion to her account. She wouldn´t pick up calls nor react to messages.We even visited her parent´s house:we´ve been told she´s asleep. So we paid the rent again. We still hoped she will get it together and pay it back.She didn´t and kept ignoring us for upcoming 2 months. Landlords used her pre-paid money to cover her 2 months and would give us 1 month to move out. They would still give us 1 rent back. So we just had to get our money back from her somehow.
In the middle of month, landlords needed to show the flat to new people and asked us to clean up her room too. There were empty bottles from about 50 litres of wine hidden in drawers, wardrobes, in bed, everywhere. And cigarette butts and ashes everywhere, spoiled food everywhere, dead pot plants..incredible mess..So we cleaned it out, but there were some stains on the floor that wouldn´t go. Took us a whole day to clean that room..She still didnt reply to any messages.
Date of leaving was coming and no word from her,so we though we might as well pack at least some of her more valuable stuff and hopefully she would give us our money back in exchange for it. 2 days before everything had to be moved out, she wrote a message, that she will come to get her stuff on Friday (when our lease was up and we had to clean out the flat). We wrote her, that its great, but we also want our money back, that we will give her her stuff when she shows us the transfer screenshot. She said she´s coming with new bf and doesn´t want him to know about all this.
So we were nice, said hi and acted normal when they came to pack. I wanted to bring up the money, because she didnt seem interested in talking to us aout the rest of her stuff. And she said the car is full now and they will come back for the rest. They left without a word, left the keys, didnt wait for landlords to sign agreement, no money for us. Landlords found floor stains in her room and didnt give us our 1 rent back either-for repairs.
What a bummer..Its a lot of money for me..So we at least have some of her clothes and stuff, right..so we have to go twice to bring it all to our new place, texting her to finally send us our money, so we can give her back her stuff (that we were so nice to clean and pack before..)
Today, her mother gives us a phonecall that they will sue us for breaking into her room and stealing her stuff.. GREAAAAT.
And she wouldnt answer the phone all day. Then her sister writes us that some of her stuff is there too (how the fuck was I supposed to know?) we want her to tell us what exactly, that we will give it back,the sister is a nice person and her husband died last week, so we dont wanna cause her any trouble - and she doesnt even know..threatens us to bring it ALL back..yeah, and what about the debt, if we bring it back, we will never see our 2 months rent money back.

My period came painful like never, I don´t have balls for this.

What would you do?
Excuse my English, I am really upset and hurting.

I know I'm late but *HUGSSSS*

She really suck and you're so sweet. You tried to be a bigger person and not be petty. You even cleaned and packed her room. You tried everything in your power to get your money back the nicest way you can.

So again. *HUUUGSSS* You so got this. One day at a time.

• Hugs
Reactions: June_Deni
Got approved for MFC because I finally feel ready to deal with camscore and the different vibe of the site compared to Chaturbate. Also because I can openly drink there and charge for shots. "I'm not an alcoholic , I'm an Australian!" Then my internet company decide to cut my internet off for almost a full day because they bill you a week early then you don't have to pay it until the next week but the system fucked up and I couldn't cam. Then I didn't end up going online because of anxiety and now I've shot myself in the foot because I've missed the new status window , even though I know how important it is to take advantage of that. Same thing happened with Streamate but because I live in Australia and the internet is so goddamned inconsistent I didn't end up in an area with decent internet when I moved, even though I have the best internet available to my area. So I'm not sure how good my cam is going to end up on Streamate because you need a decent setup there I've heard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Val Vega
now I've shot myself in the foot because I've missed the new status window , even though I know how important it is to take advantage of that.

does MFC limit the number of accounts you can verify? you can't just make a new one? I've seen CB models migrate accounts, so presumably they're happy to verify you on multiple accounts. don't see what difference it would make to them.
if you really had to you could even email support and check, like 'I don't like my username, can I make a new account?'

does MFC limit the number of accounts you can verify?

From what I've heard MFC is notorious for not allowing you to make more accounts so models can't take advantage of the new status again. Might be worth a shot though. Some more experienced MFC models might know. I'm not sure.

Got approved for MFC because I finally feel ready to deal with camscore and the different vibe of the site compared to Chaturbate. Also because I can openly drink there and charge for shots. "I'm not an alcoholic , I'm an Australian!" Then my internet company decide to cut my internet off for almost a full day because they bill you a week early then you don't have to pay it until the next week but the system fucked up and I couldn't cam. Then I didn't end up going online because of anxiety and now I've shot myself in the foot because I've missed the new status window , even though I know how important it is to take advantage of that. Same thing happened with Streamate but because I live in Australia and the internet is so goddamned inconsistent I didn't end up in an area with decent internet when I moved, even though I have the best internet available to my area. So I'm not sure how good my cam is going to end up on Streamate because you need a decent setup there I've heard.

I think the MFC new model tag only starts from when you broadcast. If you just signed up and didnt broadcast yet then you will be fine and still have all your new model shinyness.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rubi and Gen
I think the MFC new model tag only starts from when you broadcast. If you just signed up and didnt broadcast yet then you will be fine and still have all your new model shinyness.

Awesome :). I did go on recently and the new tag was there so that's some good news.

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
Not really a rant, but I don't know why I'm fine with hearing people say "Hey, beautiful!" or "Hey, handsome!," yet when I hear "Hey, pretty!," it just sounds strange to me. LOL. All three of those are doing the same thing...addressing the person as an adjective while totally leaving out the noun ("Hey, pretty girl!").

Reactions: DonaDiabla
Status
Not open for further replies.