AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need a space to randomly rant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the concern, which is why I felt the need to clear things up. So hopefully I put your worries to rest. I might be crazy in the eyes of many, but I'm not a murderous sociopath.

The marketing world has changed in the last few years, significantly. What worked well 10 years ago does not at all work in an age of google and twitter and amazon. So by all means, keep fucking doing the same old shit and expecting different results. Go ahead and make your advertisements look like someone took a shit all over the sunday newspaper, it's more chances for people to get stuck and purchase, right? I guess it makes zero fucking sense to market the right product to the right customer for the right price, how about just market all the fucking products at overly expensive costs and then get fucking mad and lay people off when your victorious vision doesn't fucking perform.

god fml

soon i'll be done with this shit

your internet life is unhealthy... just FYI

I don't disagree, dude should let it go, but I think unhealthy is relative sometimes. Any outside of the camgirl bubble will probably think the same of a camgirls internet life and yall ain't even plotting revenge. Anything past Youtube, Facebook and Amazon is weird to some people. I could go on a rant about how under utilized Handsome Rusev is in the WWE that would make me look like a deranged lunatic. Don't even get me started on how they dumbed down Dead Rising 4, be here all week. I swear I had a point when I started typing this, ah well. Might as well be a cornball and leave some quotes while I'm here.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Living well is the best revenge.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Forgot my Ramen on the stove. Water all boiled away. Got an inch at least of blackened concrete noodles stuck in the bottom of my pot. Highly annoyed at my forgetfulness, and hungry to boot. More on this as it develops.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AerynShade
Forgot my Ramen on the stove. Water all boiled away. Got an inch at least of blackened concrete noodles stuck in the bottom of my pot. Highly annoyed at my forgetfulness, and hungry to boot. More on this as it develops.

Can we get an update on the hunger situation? Starting to get worried here.

Can we get an update on the hunger situation? Starting to get worried here.
Peanut butter sandwich on slightly stale bread. Washed down with chocolate milk.

You mean removed the time limits that held back the previous games and thus improved it? lol, I kid, but I'm actually excited about that fix.

If the removal of the timer was the only awful decision the game would still be a mindless bore but it wouldn't have been as disappointing. Completely removing any challenge and suspense to cater to the press x to awesome crowd was bad enough but they also changed survivors and psychopaths. Making them as unfun and generic as they possibly could seemed to be the goal and they fucking nailed it. The multiplayer that Dead Rising fans never asked for and have never played is about as bare bones and tacked on as it gets this time around. Can't even leave the mall. Not that you would want to or would have a reason to. You will be much too busy mashing x with three other masochists. Won't even start with what they did to Frank West. The first add on sounds like a return to form at least.

So society is doing so well that the cops got nothing better to do than try and bust people for buying booze for underage kids. Whatever.

What irritates me about it is that over the last 10-15 years, I have run into more than my fair share of their stings. 5,6 times maybe. What gives? Do I look like a sleaze that would buy beer for teens I don't even know at 12:30 am outside a convenience store? Or is it just my night owl habits putting me in the line of fire?

Just happened again. Jet black tinted window rolls down as I walk by a car, some guy shoves some money at me and starts going 90 miles an hour about "Hey I forgot my id at home, any chance you could..."

There is a chance you are going to get a mini-rant from me, hope you coppers recorded it.

Seriously, though, Rusev is the best heel on the WWE roster this side of AJ Styles, and "Creative" has been squandering his talent for years.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Seriously, though, Rusev is the best heel on the WWE roster this side of AJ Styles, and "Creative" has been squandering his talent for years.

I wholeheartedly agree. Lana and Rusev are one of the few things I always enjoy about WWE these days. They are also the cutest couple in real life. The way the WWE buried Rusev when their engagement broke kayfabe is heinous. I partially blame them for my newfound interest in Russian cam girls.

Not going to rant, going to think back to better times for Rusev. He had one of the best Wrestlemania entrances.

Reactions: Tracerhead
Not going to rant, going to think back to better times for Rusev. He had one of the best Wrestlemania entrances.

Yes, him riding the rank in was amazing, but it was also the prelude to him being fed to Cena. Just think, he went from this amazing entrance at one WrestleMania, to the next being part of that aborted League of Nations group. Since then he's just been hanging out, not really doing anything of note.

Reactions: heybarkeep
I hate the new Pepsi symbol. It's similar enough but different enough from the old one to make me feel like I'm just not seeing it right.

Reactions: Barbie Belle
I hate the new Pepsi symbol. It's similar enough but different enough from the old one to make me feel like I'm just not seeing it right.
This one?

yi1LPuL.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
So there are two guys I have in skype contacts through SkyPrivate for quite some time now that seem interested in being pen pals with me, no shows no sexy talks. Which is really kind of them, but come on...

I'll make this short and to the point: sometimes you just feel like you need someone to talk with, this is one of those times.

Quit it with the crowdfire auto DM's! I don't use crowdfire so I clearly have no idea... but there's gotta be a way to turn that shit off if you just followed someone and they follow you back.
Stuff like "Hey, [sweetie/sexy/sugar baby hunny loaf/what the fuck ever]! Thanks for the follow! Here's where you can see me pound my various whatevers! I also sell skype/privates/panties/pet rocks/no-bake cookies so hit me up! xoxo" makes me want to immediately unfollow you.

Also... fuck you for assuming I'm sexy. I'm a horse faced troll with hair in places it don't belong and possibly one or more extra nipples.

My political rant:
I accept the fact that many friends of mine do not share the same political views I have. That's fine, we all are entitled to our own opinions. (that's how our country works). I disagree with you and you disagree with me, live and let live. I'll probably never change my mind and you probably won't change yours, which is good that we stand by our beliefs. Two things I have serious issues with:
1) Politics are nothing to get violent about. Fistfights (or worse) over who one voted for is sheer stupidity! STOP IT!!
2)I have been seeing people whining about regretting voting for Trump. If you were helped by the ACA but voted for Trump because he would repeal "Obamacare", get over the fact you may lose your healthcare. It's nobody's fault but your own that you were too lazy to research that they are the same thing. You voted against your own best interests and you're getting what you deserve for being uninformed. Quit crying and deal with it! THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS!!
I can accept differences of opinions, but I have little tolerance for laziness / stupidity.
Thanks.

It really grinds my gears when people don't reset the microwave when they are done. Especially if there is no visible indicator there's half a second left.

That's up there with people not replacing the toilet roll when they are done, or refilling the filtered water pitcher when they empty it and put it back in the fridge.

Reactions: Gen
I HATE it when an artist/musician/creator/model etc. excitedly posts positive but low-level, terribly written coverage of their work, especially in those instances when I tried my utmost to offer smart, constructive but genuinely appreciative feedback and didn't hear a peep.

It really grinds my gears when people don't reset the microwave when they are done. Especially if there is no visible indicator there's half a second left.

That's up there with people not replacing the toilet roll when they are done, or refilling the filtered water pitcher when they empty it and put it back in the fridge.
They leave the microwave like that so it can be used to spy on you. :rofl:

I'll make this short and to the point: sometimes you just feel like you need someone to talk with, this is one of those times.

You a member? Feel free to hit me up whenever. Could also use some friends. My socials should be linked in my profile

continued trying to learn about "gender" today, and once again I come away with no new information. But at least once again I find a philosopher aware of the boat we seem to be in

"One possible response to my objection would be to say 'look, we're just talking about two different things. . . . There is _socially constructed gender norms and gender roles_, and they're one thing, and there's gender identity, and that's something different'.
And, my response to that is that's just not the case, that's not consistent, that's not coherent, it doesn't make sense, because what we're told about gender identity is that it's this kind of innate essential property, and we're told it's a kind of a deeply held subjective feeling, a deeply held personal feeling or experience of oneself as masculine or feminine or something else. But I don't understand how I could think of myself as having a deeply felt personal experience or feeling of gender without making reference to socially constructed and socially enforced ideas of gender. So, I might have a feeling of myself as masculine or feminine, but I can only understand that feeling in those terms--I can only conceptualize and classify that feeling, that subjective experience--as masculine or feminine because I have a socially constructed framework of masculinity and femininity that I can use to make sense of it."

"...once you've decoupled it from the reality of living in a sexed body, then I just don't know why you're calling this thing 'gender' anymore, why you're not calling it 'personality'. It's not clear to me what work the word gender is doing in this definition that the word personality can't capture."

"...but I would just want to flesh out what that actually means, if a male-bodied person says that they feel like a woman. ... What does it mean to feel like a woman? how do you know? What does it feel like to feel like a woman? . . . On the face of it it seems to make sense, but actually as soon as you dig a little deeper, I think the problems with that idea emerge. I just don't know what it would mean to feel like a woman or to feel like a man."
- Rebecca Reilly-Cooper

The 'not replacing the toilet paper roll' thing really bugs me too. Lol. That, and not hearing a person wash their hands after they've used the toilet. OMG...

I wish I wasn't so ugly, or had a type of "serious" talent to offset my hideous visage that consistently frightens people away. Yeah yeah, have an atmosphere in your room so inviting and engaging that Ted Danson himself makes an appearance. Ted Danson saw me sitting in my room from across the street and noped out of there with Norm and Cliff as fast as he could.

Also, if I could have a vehicle that wouldn't reliably break down, or require a incantation, plus sacrifice to start, that would be amazing. This past weekend was a sheer nightmare of expensive vehicle problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
I wish I wasn't so ugly, or had a type of "serious" talent to offset my hideous visage that consistently frightens people away. Yeah yeah, have an atmosphere in your room so inviting and engaging that Ted Danson himself makes an appearance. Ted Danson saw me sitting in my room from across the street and noped out of there with Norm and Cliff as fast as he could.

Also, if I could have a vehicle that wouldn't reliably break down, or require a incantation, plus sacrifice to start, that would be amazing. This past weekend was a sheer nightmare of expensive vehicle problems.
just so you know - your MFC profile link doesn't work - link is for SaffronSunday - SaffronSundae works

• Helpful!
Reactions: headgasket
Status
Not open for further replies.