AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need advice for third show on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaCharlotte

Cam Model
Jul 13, 2019
Twitter Username
@avacharlotte13
MFC Username
avacharlottex
Chaturbate Username
avacharlottex
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596770/AvaCharlotteX/
I need some opinions. Recently made an account on MFC, the next time I get on MFC will be my last time with new model status. Should I:

a) Get on today so as not to break my consistency (will be my third time on)

b) Take a couple days to figure everything out, get my lush connected, figure out the site and upload lots of content to MFC share, get a solid cam schedule up on my profile, then make my last time with new model status super solid

Also literally any advice for an MFC newbie is super welcome. I'd love to know how I can hold a raffle? Anything that is different from Chaturbate, I basically don't know. Will also likely look into somebody to pay to pimp out my MFC profile so any suggestions for that are welcome.

Hey! I'm new to MFC too and I've just done 2 shows this week. Not camming today, but I will go on tomorrow. I didn't start my first show until I had 1 photo set and 1 video up on my MFC share, created a bunch of items (panties, etc.) for members to tip for if they want, and slightly personalized my profile with the tools available through MFC (not any fancy CSS coding yet - want to get to that too!). BUT I'm honestly not sure any of that has made a difference. 200 views on my free video preview, but no purchases yet - but I was pretty much expecting that members won't be interested in buying my content off MFCShare until they get to know me better.

I received just over 550 tokens in 2 hours on my first night. Last night I logged on for my 2nd show at the same time and didn't get anything for 1 hour, so I decided to log off an hour early. I was pretty bummed about it, but I just keep telling myself that I can't expect stellar results as a newbie and that it will take time and probably the pain of a lower camscore while I'm getting things up and running and cultivating regulars to my room. I think it's pretty clear I'm not going to be one of the new models who strikes it lucky and immediately takes off to a higher camscore.

Anyways - my point is that (from my research at least) doing all that extra work CAN help set you up for success, but ultimately won't make or break your debut on the site. You probably at least have an advantage of having cammed elsewhere before. Do you already have content that you've made in the past that you're able to upload? MFCShare is pretty intuitive to set up and get going (except I'm still figuring out the video preview/thumbnail stuff...), it's much easier than pimping out your profile.

Finally - Raffles! I know there is a command for Charlesbot to run a raffle in your room (https://charlesbot.com/commands/#cat-14) but I haven't tested that out yet. That would be for a raffle you are only running during your cam session online. I'm currently running a raffle on my MFCShare for my first ever private show because I've seen other models run longer multi-day raffles like that. I set the item as 20 tokens, listed the raffle rules, and stated that I would draw the winner by random number generator in my show on Sunday. No buyers so far, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed haha. If it doesn't work out, then lesson learned.

Reactions: AvaCharlotte
I started as a brand new cam baby on mfc last year around this time, and I agree with the above that the extra stuff isn't really make or break no matter what point of your career youre in! I've seen huge models with super fancy profiles and models with barebones making as much if more.

IMO as long as you have a tip menu you're good haha. The only truly money making extras I can think of would be goals of course and lil games with prizes. Whenever I start a new game that costs them under 50tk ppl love it lol.

MFC isn't my main money maker I will admit, but I've seen the same variation in rooms on both MFC and CB :)

Reactions: AvaCharlotte
Status
Not open for further replies.