AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help from cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2017
First, I'm sorry for my English, Im still learning & im sorry if my post was in wrong place but I needed help from webcam models.

I'm a mother of two kids, 2years old and 6 months old.
My husband was doing private show with a cam model 3 to 4 times a week for 3 months and spend $3000 total.

He told me he was not happy our sex life, and his favorite cam model satisfy him. He loves her everything and in love, so now he wants divorce.
She told my husband that she loves him and he is the best guest.
She remember my husband's name, that's why my husband thinks he is special to her.
He said she was not faking an orgasm and moan for real.
He think that's who she really is.

I think my husband is so stupid.
Or can cam models be in love for real with customer?

I'm preparing for divorce, but before that I wanna give him a slap with reality. Why? Because he doesn't wanna pay child support, he wants to use money to get her attention.

My husband gave me her name, I tried to fined her and ask her to tell my husband what she really think about him so he will know reality and that he messed up his family for stupidity.
But I can't find her. So if you were her what would you tell to my husband?
It can be mean, I would like to show him what cam models think about my husband.

Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
While there are a handful of models who do actually fall in love with members and start a relationship, it's rare. Far more common is that a man has a one-sided thing where he's in love and the model is just doing her job.

You don't need us, and it doesn't matter if she loves him or forgets his name. Put him on child support. Don't let him take your kids out of the country or around any women that you haven't background checked.

No good will come finding her. This is between you and your soon to be ex. If he is paying for her time, chances are she doesn't love him. Search "does she love me?" You will find a bunch of threads with delusional guys.

You can always anonymously send them to him ;)

Many guys who fall in love with cam models are as you say stupid. I doubt that having camgirls telling him that most models are faking it will much of a different. He is probably convinced, his model is different.

Jess what country to you live in? If it is USA, your husband is legally obligated to pay you child support. Sadly, many men (like my nephew) don't pay child support. My advice is to find a good lawyer and do it fast. I'm very sorry you are going through this, a good lawyer can help protect you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
No good will come finding her. This is between you and your soon to be ex. If he is paying for her time, chances are she doesn't love him. Search "does she love me?" You will find a bunch of threads with delusional guys.

You can always anonymously send them to him ;)

She was charging him $2/per min, nothing free. All she does was sexual things.
So I don't know how my husband can think she is in love with him.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea to send him those threads:smug:
Thank you for your comment.

You don't need us, and it doesn't matter if she loves him or forgets his name. Put him on child support. Don't let him take your kids out of the country or around any women that you haven't background checked.

I will put him on child support and take all I can for my kids and me.
He told me he doesn't want to do anything with kids, because cam model told him she doesn't like small kids. so I don't need to worry he will take them.
Thank you for your comment

This reads like a clever ploy to get some free humiliation to me.

Moving country and learn his language, and take care of his sick mother and two kids.
Then he wants divorce because of he is in love with someone behind computer screen.
I got a free humiliation by him.

While there are a handful of models who do actually fall in love with members and start a relationship, it's rare. Far more common is that a man has a one-sided thing where he's in love and the model is just doing her job.

I thought that way, too. But how he told me about "love" between him and her made me think she might be in love with my husband.

Many guys who fall in love with cam models are as you say stupid. I doubt that having camgirls telling him that most models are faking it will much of a different. He is probably convinced, his model is different.

Jess what country to you live in? If it is USA, your husband is legally obligated to pay you child support. Sadly, many men (like my nephew) don't pay child support. My advice is to find a good lawyer and do it fast. I'm very sorry you are going through this, a good lawyer can help protect you.

I live in USA, moved here 2years ago. I don't have any of my family, and all my friends are from my husband so I can't trust them.
He told me there is no law to pay child support, guess he thinks I'm stupid.
I will find a lawyer as soon as possible.
Thank you for your advise and comment

He told me there is no law to pay child support, guess he thinks I'm stupid.

They'll yank it directly from his paycheck if he doesn't pay. My nephew's dad is on disability and still has to pay.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
Status
Not open for further replies.