AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nervous About Camming Again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristiRoxx

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2015
Twitter Username
@KristiRoxxCB
Chaturbate Username
Kristiroxx_x3
Hey guys, for whatever reason I'm nervous about getting back on cam and I've been psyching myself out for almost 2 weeks. It's not like I've never been on cam but for some reason I'm just super nervous. Any suggestions? (Sorry if this seems like rambling)

I was in a similar position a couple weeks ago. I had been on a break for 3 years. I'd been thinking about and really meaning to get on cam recently, so I just decided to while I was comfortable, just laying on my couch at night with only the makeup I already had on from working my day job. I started up MFC, turned my cam on and it was FINE! It's never as bad as you build up in your head! Even if the night is slow, just relax and be yourself. And I've read this in one of Amber's tip guides, I think- the more days you go without camming, the less likely you are to come back. This is advice I need to take now and just come on consistently. Each time you come on, try to meet someone new and the next time you'll have more people to talk to and help you through/ease your mind. :)

Hey guys, for whatever reason I'm nervous about getting back on cam and I've been psyching myself out for almost 2 weeks. It's not like I've never been on cam but for some reason I'm just super nervous. Any suggestions? (Sorry if this seems like rambling)

The only way to over this feeling is just get on cam .. Ask yourself what is the worst that could happen. -You brain will find the answer and you might find it its comes with a reason that just gets you online.

The only way to over this feeling is just get on cam .. Ask yourself what is the worst that could happen. -You brain will find the answer and you might find it its comes with a reason that just gets you online.

The first thing that popped in my head was the ceiling fan would probably fall on me....and then I laughed for a solid minute and thought about being known as the model that had a bad experience with her fan.

• Funny!
Reactions: AutumnDayKink
Ha! i have been away from cam for 6 years and im back now, a little different because now i wont engage in sexual shows for personal issues, but im back and im nervous about it. of course not getting into sexual shows is one of the problems, but also because i ws too long away. im excited though, i always liked camming. wish me luck please and if any of you could take a look at my profile on mfc and give me an input on everything from pics to fees, i would appreciate so much.
my profile is sylvysinclair btw.
kisses

The first thing that popped in my head was the ceiling fan would probably fall on me....and then I laughed for a solid minute and thought about being known as the model that had a bad experience with her fan.

Here is what a lot of people don't really know about my camming history when I started camming I was also held captive , I found out about camming based an ad I found in the paper. The studio was some guy's house should have been my first clue to walk away but my home life was soo horrible and desperate I went into it anyway.

So for a year and a half I work cam all day up to 16 hours or more a day. when I left that situation I wasn't able to find a job I had an apartment and just a futon mattress with my computer. So I got back on cam the studio contract was a pain in the ass even with my abuser dead.

They didn't want me to cam on my own. but the cam site you were able to talk to the staff on the phone and I remembered who this man was always friendly with and I got to talk to her and got my studio name released.

You see where this is going I could have crawled into a ball cry my eyes out but I got my ass up and got back online. Yea what I went through was horrible and I could have given up so many times, but here I am 13 years later.

This is exactly why I might sound harsh or mean to certain camming threads cause they aren;'t big issues at all.

Nah, that's good publicity. Make gifs of it that say "LET ME LOVE YOU! I"M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" when it falls on you.

Every model I know who has taken any time off from camming has gone through this same thing. It's totally normal.

Your regulars will be overjoyed to have you back.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.