AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Never Have I Ever cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us do. But not all the time. For me they've worked best during g/g or multi-girl shows. I actually love playing on cam, but sometimes it's hard to get people to tip for it.
I don't drink on cam often so without the alcohol component I think they are less exciting.
I know some girls don't like being asked so many personal questions about their lives though.

I've seen models successful with postit notes on a wall. I think it's a tool but still up to the model to make the most of them. I do wish models would let you bank tip items for later. I would spend tokens to keep buying spanks or something over and over till the model wondered how I would eventually use them. I may want to show support some days but not be totally in the mood for the model to do something that moment.

A lot of us do. But not all the time.
I know some girls don't like being asked so many personal questions about their lives though.
First thought on that, any card with an inappropriate question could be disgarded before a session or even skipped during a cam session, but maybe some girls doing want to share anything. Can't say I've encountered such models.

First thought on that, any card with an inappropriate question could be disgarded before a session or even skipped during a cam session, but maybe some girls doing want to share anything. Can't say I've encountered such models.

Yes, you can definitely go through the box and take cards out. But I also know girls that don't like to get personal about their lives at all, or are very selective about information that they share.

Reactions: Picnic
Status
Not open for further replies.