AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New and not computer savvy.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2015
Florida
Twitter Username
@LuckyElle13
Tumblr Username
Elle13M
MFC Username
Elle_M
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/238436/Elle_M/
i just recorded a video on my laptop using my webcam, the video is now downloaded on my computer under videos/pictures. my problem is .. how do i get this video to the member that won it, i have no idea how to convert this video into a downloadable link. one of my members referred me to this site. PLEASE HELP ME!

Elle_M said:
i just recorded a video on my laptop using my webcam, the video is now downloaded on my computer under videos/pictures. my problem is .. how do i get this video to the member that won it, i have no idea how to convert this video into a downloadable link. one of my members referred me to this site. PLEASE HELP ME!

I tend to use Google Drive. Just upload the video there, and share the link to them for them to view and download at their leisure. Lots of models like Dropbox as well.

Reactions: Elle_M
You need to upload it to a file host. Right now it's just on your computer, but you need to get it onto the internet before someone can download it. Google Drive is one option (use a model email address, not your personal email address). You can also use Dropbox or Mediafire. A lot of girls really like Project Maenad (https://www.projectmaenad.com/ but I haven't used it so don't know how good it is.

I use Dropbox generally to store my files. If the model uses Dropbox and sends stuff to me, I can just have those files added to my Dropbox and it'll sync down. It's quite useful. (hint: me saying pervs should get dropbox too, it's handy) (can dudes reply in here? idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.