AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Not wanting to spam this site but would like to know is there anyway that we are able to let members here know about our new site or are we able to buy a paid spot or thread.

Many Thanks

Matt
This thread is your advertisement so have at it. :)

OMG!!! Dirty Harry Callahan is on there!

What more advertising do you need?

View attachment 79119
:jawdrop:

HAHA Thanks.

We have just started and really focusing on traffic and more importantly focusing on what we can do for the performers, until further notice we are paying 100% payout for every performer and we are not having affiliates either or any third party ads.

Hermano, this place is not our usual media purchase space. This is where we listen, and interact. One of the reasons I love it here is because no webmasters are daring to take a crack at it. There's always a banner for you to purchase on GFY :) Suerte.

Some information would be neat to kick this off & get more interest in your site.

- who you are & why you've started this site & where you're based in the world
- if you accept international models
- what is the payout % usually and what payment options do you have
- what makes you different from all the other new sites that are popping up too?
- do you only accept girls, or are trans people and men allowed to apply to cam too?
- do you have a store option where models can sell their clips and such?
- what resolutions do you support, and do you support external encoders such as OBS?

I'm sure there's more but that's about what I can think of right now. It would help to properly introduce yourself if you want more people to check out your site.

Some information would be neat to kick this off & get more interest in your site.

- who you are & why you've started this site & where you're based in the world
- if you accept international models
- what is the payout % usually and what payment options do you have
- what makes you different from all the other new sites that are popping up too?
- do you only accept girls, or are trans people and men allowed to apply to cam too?
- do you have a store option where models can sell their clips and such?
- what resolutions do you support, and do you support external encoders such as OBS?

I'm sure there's more but that's about what I can think of right now. It would help to properly introduce yourself if you want more people to check out your site.

Hey Quinnlane,
That is a good idea. Me and my partner have put together a few reasons why think Cambae is a great option for you the model to use and make money with. But before I do, let me introduce us, my name is Chris, I'm from the U.S. I am an experienced marketer, webmaster and affiliate, if you are on Chaturbate I've made you some money I'm sure, that is my job. My partner's name is Matt, he owns a dating agency in the land down under. He went from nothing to several thousand figures a month (he won't tell me an exact number,I've tried but he is funding this venture so I've learned to keep my mouth shut). Anyhow we met each other when he was trying to buy backlinks off of me and we started chatting about his webcam site idea, he liked my stats with my sites that I was selling him so both of us being fools and knowing you can trust everyone on the web started work on Cambae! Anyhow me being an affiliate and him just being a better business person we decided with my know how and his know how we could make things work better for you which in turn would work better for us. We know we have a lot of competition that is why we ask you reach out to us and lets see what we can do together. Right now we have that 100% payout plus sale your videos and pics on our site, it's a 100% payout for you as well right now. Below is the reason we think you should join Cambae.com

1.One of our best features is the 100% payout that all new performers get once they sign up to Cambae.com. This means that you will automatically receive 100% of the payouts for all the shows done, for the first three months of being with Cambae.com!After that we move to a very generous 65%

2.Now, we know that some issues can come up while you are visiting our website and that is why we have a 24/7 online support center that will answer all your grievances through phone, email, Skype, and texts.

3.Our site has a strict no third-party ad policy and our goal is to give our performers everything they want and not to help redirect them to other websites.

4.When payments are concerned, we love to make sure that they get done on time and regularly, every week and daily when needed.

5. We understand each model and situation is different that is why we are always negotiable, we figure you help us make money we will help you make money. If you can think of something that we ain't offering that other sites are, let us know. We want to compete with them

6. Currently we don't have an affiliate program and the reason why is because 1. That means we are splitting even more money (when I say we that means us and you the model) and 2. It keeps people from posting videos and pics of you down. The reason most people do that is to get you to sign up for their cam site that they are an affiliate at. We are trying to keep that at a bare min.

7. Our S.E.O. and traffic is all done in house, we are a new site so we are growing daily but I am a seasoned vet at this and if you wanting more traffic we can get it to you if you work with us and help us, help you. Its all about communication we think and with a few twist and a little work we will make you more money than you ever have.

8. Dirty Harry was us testing out the cams, but if anyone knows Mr. Eastwood's number I would like to reach out to him about possibly being a cambae model

9. We do accept all models, males,females,couples,trans and we do accept international models as well.

Yes part of that was copy and paste from our info sheet but we really do want to make you successful because that will make us successful. If you think I am blowing smoke up your ass or you have more questions please write us, we would love to hear from you- support@cambae.com -Chris

IF you got more questions lay it on me.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I went back and read your message again, I should add
1. No we currently don't have a store but we would easily put one together for example: it would take us a little time to get together though..

2. As far as payout currently we just have bank and check transfers that can be automatic but it's your money and we are willing to get that to you however we can, we are very negotiable on that.

I'm sorry I went back and read your message again, I should add
1. No we currently don't have a store but we would easily put one together for example: it would take us a little time to get together though..

2. As far as payout currently we just have bank and check transfers that can be automatic but it's your money and we are willing to get that to you however we can, we are very negotiable on that.

Do you have a minimum payout rate, and what payout fees are there? Again, what resolutions do you stream in - is HD 1080p possible, is 60fps possible, what about 4k? Do you allow use of OBS as an external broadcaster?

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
$50 is minimum payout, right now we are trying to avoid payout fee's on our models if that changes we will let you know. As long as we can keep our head up above water there will be none. As far as resolution I asked our software tech guy and he has told me "FPS has 30 limit. OBS is not compatible with the platform because it uses rtmp protocol for streaming." As far as 1080p, I am waiting on a answer I am not that technical on that side of things and I am sorry I am not being that clear

What. There are payout fees? Is this something models have to pay? Your models shouldn't have to pay money for the money they made for you.
They could be referring to payout fees for international models? For example, on Chaturbate and Clips4Sale, the wire transfer fee is $45 for me. MV has recently gotten rid of the fee they had, and Streamate has a $40 fee for wire transfers and a $30 fee for check via FedEx (though those options are US-only)

They could be referring to payout fees for international models? For example, on Chaturbate and Clips4Sale, the wire transfer fee is $45 for me. MV has recently gotten rid of the fee they had, and Streamate has a $40 fee for wire transfers and a $30 fee for check via FedEx (though those options are US-only)
Ahhh payment fee. Thankyou for clarifying.

Reactions: QuinnLane
I see you use the model net script, I have seen quite a few trying them out and they all gave up, kind of a steep price to step in. The models you are signing up are going to be part of the ModelNet.club plan?

I see you use the model net script, I have seen quite a few trying them out and they all gave up, kind of a steep price to step in. The models you are signing up are going to be part of the ModelNet.club plan?

Hi, No, we only used that on the first day we launched as it is a hard balance trying to have traffic and performers at the same time, the models that are signing up are signing up with cambae direct

• Funny!
Reactions: C_huxstable
I can give you a little advice from the consumer's point of view. The first thing I noticed was that a Google search for Cambae returned at least 2 pages of non-related stuff. If people know your name but can't find you.........
Second: Take some time and read the thread about the huge problems models have had in the last year over First Choice Pay. For US models, ACH transfers should be an easy task. But international banking is a total mess and getting worse. So you need to work out a secure way of getting your models their money.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
What I would like to know, is how can we trust that we will be paid? I've not been paid from a few sites here & there, after joining them when new... & it's unnerving.

I can give you a little advice from the consumer's point of view. The first thing I noticed was that a Google search for Cambae returned at least 2 pages of non-related stuff. If people know your name but can't find you.........
Second: Take some time and read the thread about the huge problems models have had in the last year over First Choice Pay. For US models, ACH transfers should be an easy task. But international banking is a total mess and getting worse. So you need to work out a secure way of getting your models their money.
When I google them, the site is the 4th result. And apart from the 2nd result being an 18+ Twitter user, it's pretty easy to tell what you're looking at if you use the description part.
"Checkout the newest cam site with live camgirls, kinky chat and live cam clips." vs "Shona Sculptures · Camba Housing Ventures ... CAMBA is Hiring Security Guards. Attend their ... Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter, CAMBA Connection." is pretty easy to decide which site you are looking for, if you're looking for the camsite.

Reactions: AudriTwo
When I google them, the site is the 4th result. And apart from the 2nd result being an 18+ Twitter user, it's pretty easy to tell what you're looking at if you use the description part.
"Checkout the newest cam site with live camgirls, kinky chat and live cam clips." vs "Shona Sculptures · Camba Housing Ventures ... CAMBA is Hiring Security Guards. Attend their ... Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter, CAMBA Connection." is pretty easy to decide which site you are looking for, if you're looking for the camsite.

I got the stuff about CAMBA too, and lots more of unrelated stuff. I suspect that it has to do with geographical location and other prior searches. Google thinks that they know so much better what you should be looking for. I'm sure if I had added other words like naked, nude, etc., the results would have been much different. I knew that, but I wanted to see what would happen if I only used the site name.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I got the stuff about CAMBA too, and lots more of unrelated stuff. I suspect that it has to do with geographical location and other prior searches. Google thinks that they know so much better what you should be looking for. I'm sure if I had added other words like naked, nude, etc., the results would have been much different. I knew that, but I wanted to see what would happen if I only used the site name.
Well for a new site that's only just starting out, they're doing pretty good.

I'd rename the "shemales" category if I were you.
agreed. I checked out the website a couple weeks ago and left when I read that. Good way to turn away anyone who supports the LGBT community, and to not have any transgender folks sign up as models.

agreed. I checked out the website a couple weeks ago and left when I read that. Good way to turn away anyone who supports the LGBT community, and to not have any transgender folks sign up as models.

Our sincere apologies as no offence meant, this was preset from when the software was build by the developers, we are changing it now, hanks for pointing this out to us

Status
Not open for further replies.