AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new ID verification system banned us even when we have 100% legit passports

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2020
hey guys id like to share our case on chaturbate ... We are 2 female and 1 male performer on account: funcouple1985
Id like to point out that we signed up first time on chaturbate on march 2013 and have been cammin exclusively here since then (maybe this helps?)

we were age verified and submitted all our documents (passports) the platform always verified them and let us broadcast all this years... Suddenly on day july 22/2021 we broadcasting as usual when we received a message from support asking us to upload our passports again wich we were doing when we were about to upload the other to performer's documents (passports) a banned window showed up and we couldnt upload the other two passports.

we wrote an mail to support asking for a chance to upload new ID photos so we could prove our ID's are totally valid but they just keep sending us this message all the time:

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

We were doing some research online about this and found out chaturbate blocked a massive number of accounts becuz their new ID verificatiom system couldnt confirm valid ID even when is valid and legi. Do you guys think is fair an account gets permanent ban cuz a software glitch?

they say the identification we submitted "does not comply with chaturbate terms" . what does this means?.

We have always been respectfull on chaturbate terms and dont want to question your methods but doesnt this seem unfair to you guys? I guess cb has statistics of our beahavior all this years so would you please let us resubmitted our passports again ?.

Heres the post we found wich explain the issue better please read it :) :

we would really really aprecciate it your help please
@punker barbie @cbhours @AmberCutie

It’s total bullshit. Firstly, if they’re trying to use age as a grounds for this, it doesn’t make any sense considering they ban the performer account but allow people to keep private shows. If Chaturbate was concerned with underage performers, why allow this?

Secondly, what happens to the money? The performers aren’t getting it. I know Chaturbate will refund tokens if you request it in this scenario, but most people probably don’t do that.

My friend was recently banned and I had given her around 2100 tokens on July 4th. When I wrote to Chaturbate demanding a refund if they weren’t going to let her have the tokens, they refunded me like 700. So I don’t know what kind of fucked up math they’re using. But some of these account have 6 figure tokens that the models will never see.

If they’re going to continue to ban accounts without cause, the very least they can do is allow the models a final cashout.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
It’s total bullshit. Firstly, if they’re trying to use age as a grounds for this, it doesn’t make any sense considering they ban the performer account but allow people to keep private shows. If Chaturbate was concerned with underage performers, why allow this?

Secondly, what happens to the money? The performers aren’t getting it. I know Chaturbate will refund tokens if you request it in this scenario, but most people probably don’t do that.

My friend was recently banned and I had given her around 2100 tokens on July 4th. When I wrote to Chaturbate demanding a refund if they weren’t going to let her have the tokens, they refunded me like 700. So I don’t know what kind of fucked up math they’re using. But some of these account have 6 figure tokens that the models will never see.

If they’re going to continue to ban accounts without cause, the very least they can do is allow the models a final cashout.
yeah lol at least pay us ... we earned those tokens ... i guess they just dont care ;(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.