AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Model on Streamate with some questions!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marley Magdalene

Cam Model
Apr 23, 2017
Second star on the right..
Twitter Username
@MarleyMagdalene
Tumblr Username
MarleyMagdalene
MFC Username
WetNWildBush
Streamate Username
MarleyMagdalene
Chaturbate Username
MarleyMagdalene
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000660825/MarleyMagdalene/
Reading though the FAQ's on the Video and Picture system on SM and I am absolutely confused as to what models are giving away in their shows. Streamate doesn't allow below the belt nudity in photo sets and videos in public or private format. We can't have music in the video so I know they're not doing a striptease to any music. We can't give out personal info so I know they're not emailing their viewers explicit videos that way. So, what is it they're giving their customers? I could make a video of me playing guitar, but... that sounds kinda lame. I'm sure they would rather see that live.

Advice? Sorry I'm all over the place on this question.

Below the belt nudity is totally allowed in paid portions of chat.

Lots of girls sell videos for gold and use the SM mail system to deliver them. There are specific work arounds that make the a-ok cut for not breaking SM's rules. You should definitely look into becoming verified here and get more info that way. :D

I'd like to, but last I checked the verification page I didn't have access to get verified yet. I'm not sure how long I have to be a member here before I'm allowed to ask, but I haven't been here very long. I hope I get to be one of the cool kids soon :D

I'm strictly talking about what content they have in their photo and video sets that they are giving away as prizes. I guess blow job simulation type videos would be an option for this? I'm hoping to get some more ideas.

I know I worded it strangely, but I do know I'm allowed to get naked in private and exclusive chat. :)

I'm strictly talking about what content they have in their photo and video sets that they are giving away as prizes. I guess blow job simulation type videos would be an option for this? I'm hoping to get some more ideas.

I know I worded it strangely, but I do know I'm allowed to get naked in private and exclusive chat. :)

You're talking about things like gold show prizes?

Those videos aren't uploaded to streamate, so they can contain anything you want, from hairbrushing to double penetration. Models need to have the members send a message to claim the videos, because we're not able to message them first. Then, the model sends the members video download links, using a service like Project Maened or Dropbox.

Oh, now that clears things up! I thought we weren't allowed to exchange any outside information what-so-ever. Thanks!

A link to a download page isn't outside information. It's not directing customers to other ways to pay you, which is why it's allowed.

Reactions: Marley Magdalene
Free chat: don't show your junk and butthole. Bweebs are fine.

For giving out video links. I advise uploading your videos to a cloud sharing service like Google Drive or Mediafire. I advise having all your links set to a backup so when someone sends a false DMCA and they remove all your videos, you won't be royally fucked. Happened to me :D

Here is a camgirl ran file/video sharing service. I've never used them, but I have friends who do and I haven't heard any complaints.

https://www.projectmaenad.com/

Reactions: Marley Magdalene
There's also a new beta version of the uploader that allows videos to be kept private, which you may or may not have. If you didn't sign up for beta features or receive an email about it, you probably can't use it yet. Videos with below the belt nudity are allowed, as long as you don't place them on your public profile. If you've got the new version, you'll see a checkbox when you go to upload to indicate if there's explicit content. I don't think many of us are using this feature for various reasons, even if we have it, but it's an option if you have it already or once it rolls out to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.