AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model starting soon. A few questions...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2015
Hey. Just signed up to be a model on MFC. Didn't start yet but I have a few questions for models or anyone who can answer because im having some trouble finding the answers im looking for. My webcam isn't the best .... Is there a way I can use my iPad or iPhone to cam/chat instead of a laptop webcam? If so.. How? Do I have to do anything special ? Also. Is there a "set" rate of tokens for certain things? Or does each model set their own ? And i see models talking about snapchat. Do you tell the people in your chat room a certain amount of tokens for them to be added to your snap? Sorry for all the questions. As you can see , super new here. Thank you for the help!

1. As for the Ipad/Iphone thing. Idk if you can, but I'd just cam with your computer until you have the money to buy a decent webcam, I'm sure you CAN do it. It's just gonna be tough for a little bit. 2. I believe there is a set rate for group and private chat, but as for goals and such, you make that yourself. 3. Basically with snapchat, people tip you your desired amount for it and you can private message them your snapchat name and they'll add you.

Any other questions or anything you need go here first, then you can enter the models only section and it will help TREMENDOUSLY.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-verified-cam-girl-status.1696/

I actually agree with @CrazyCatLady about the webcam part. I didn't think of it like that. What I did was buy a 70 dollar one after making some money from clips. So if you have any extra money lying around, it definitely is worth the investment.

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Hey. Just signed up to be a model on MFC. Didn't start yet but I have a few questions for models or anyone who can answer because im having some trouble finding the answers im looking for. My webcam isn't the best .... Is there a way I can use my iPad or iPhone to cam/chat instead of a laptop webcam? If so.. How? Do I have to do anything special ? Also. Is there a "set" rate of tokens for certain things? Or does each model set their own ? And i see models talking about snapchat. Do you tell the people in your chat room a certain amount of tokens for them to be added to your snap? Sorry for all the questions. As you can see , super new here. Thank you for the help!

I agree with everyone above. Get a good webcam. Don't try to use your iWhatever or even your built in laptop webcam. They are always more grainy, jittery, more lag. They just don't do good with Hi-Def streaming. If your stream looks horrible you might as well not bother. Most who go that route don't last long, and the ones who do switch over to a good webcam later always regret not having done it sooner.

The rate for tokens on mfc. Members pay 10 tokens a minute for group show. Spying on someone else's regular private is 20 tokens per minute. Going into a regular private themselves is 60 tokens a minute. And a True private (one that can not be spied on) is 80 tokens a minute.

All other items you want to sell, games, snapchat, flashes, whatever, are entirely up to your choosing. Best thing to do starting out is research a few other models. See what an average is, what you like to do. Then try to initially be in there somewhere. You can always adjust later.

Thank you so much for all the quick replies !!! I am not tech savvy at all lol. So if I have an apple computer can I buy any webcam that will be compatible with it ? Is there a couple decent reasonably priced ones anybody can recommend? Thanks! You guys are awesome. I love this place already lol

It is not possible to broadcast from ipad or iphone at this time - they do not support flash. (You can take pic sets with iphone and make videos to sell on mfc.)
If you dont have a good webcam do not start... Mfc is not a quick money fix but more of a long term commitment and investment. If you get a good webcam chances are it will pay for it itself and then some.

Hi! not sure if you found your webcam already but I recommend you check youtube review videos for webcams for apple. You will see what they look like and how people look on the other side of these lenses. Then you can google the one you like and see prices. And the best webcam out there will cost no more than about $100 or much less.
Good luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Status
Not open for further replies.