AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Premiums on MFC? How to tell?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2015
So... I'm an MFC camgirl. I know some models have special offers they give for basic members who go premium and tip them their first 200 tokens. I wanted to start doing that as well, but I'm not sure of how to confirm the member just went premium and gave me their first 200. I know they have a point score, and I should base myself on that to determine if they're freshly popped cherries or not, but for some reason I'm not sure.

When you go premium, you have to buy 200 tokens. Does the first one count towards the score (score becomes 20), or will the score still be 0 since it was basically just to have the 'premium' title? Sorry if this might seem like a dumb question, but I just can't really figure it out ^^'

You can see it in the point score of 20.

You can also open the mini profile on the chat for them and see the days they have been a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.