AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"new" Tag is thumbnail indefinitely

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2022
I was looking for information about this on the internet and I came here, I was seeing a model that has the tag "new" in her thumbnail in green and apparently has been broadcasting for more than 1 year, her nickname is "bella_adams_" but on the wiki I get that it's just for 1 week, how is it possible to do this? Can I somehow lengthen mine if I create an account?

Is it definitely the official "new" text given by CB or is it simply her having an overlay on OBS, and then it appears on the thumbnail?
If you click and look into the "new" category where all new models appear, is she shown in there?

Upvote 0
Is it definitely the official "new" text given by CB or is it simply her having an overlay on OBS, and then it appears on the thumbnail?
If you click and look into the "new" category where all new models appear, is she shown in there?

it was the original, it wasn't an overlay because if you enter her room she no longer comes out

I didn't see if she was in the category but I'll check, but if the tag on her thumbnail

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Looking at her profile, she has 200,000 followers, so I doubt it's from just 1 week, right?
Plus if you look at her photos and videos timestamp, her first ones were uploaded/updated in December 2021.
No argument it's going to be more than 1 week to gain 200k followers. But none of what you wrote shows the account has been streaming for over a year. Hence why I asked the OP, who did explain.
First post, naming the model, describing searching the internet for details, perhaps you can see why I was curious?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
"naming the model"
I put the name because there is no other way that the people who read this can verify and give their opinion

"describing searching the internet for details"
I do not know where else to look than on the internet, in fact I imagine that it is the way we all came to this forum, and the forums help to solve doubts

"perhaps you can see why I was curious?"
You are not curious about the event itself but you are curious about the post? beyond what I ask that it can be verified that it is not something false or slander, why are you curious rockin_rod?

Upvote 0
"naming the model"
I put the name because there is no other way that the people who read this can verify and give their opinion

"describing searching the internet for details"
I do not know where else to look than on the internet, in fact I imagine that it is the way we all came to this forum, and the forums help to solve doubts

"perhaps you can see why I was curious?"
You are not curious about the event itself but you are curious about the post? beyond what I ask that it can be verified that it is not something false or slander, why are you curious rockin_rod?
Yes, as this was your first post here, I was curious about the motivation for the question. And particularly because it named a specific model.
I did not accuse you of anything, but asked how/where you got the details of how long that model had been broadcasting for.
You replied that you 'saw it on a site'.

Upvote 0
Yes, as this was your first post here, I was curious about the motivation for the question. And particularly because it named a specific model.
I did not accuse you of anything, but asked how/where you got the details of how long that model had been broadcasting for.
You replied that you 'saw it on a site'.

It was like that, I did not put it because it is diverting the subject but it is important I googled it and it was the first page that came out apart from the chaturbate page, I put the image so you can see it, on that page there is a tab that looks at the history of tags as I said before

Attachments

• stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
It was like that, I did not put it because it is diverting the subject but it is important I googled it and it was the first page that came out apart from the chaturbate page, I put the image so you can see it, on that page there is a tab that looks at the history of tags as I said before
I have seen it twice myself with 2 different girls that had more than 300.000 followers and looked proffesional. I emailed screenshots to CB support and after few hours girls were gone and never appeared as a "new" green tag broadcasters. Maybe its a bug or smthg?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.