AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New To Chaturbate - Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us have made mistakes similar to that. I was talking to my cousin, and the wrong person overheard me. Basically, that relationship was ruined. Then I'm pretty sure my cousin told most of my family. I don't think they believed him. Then I think my other cousin found me, even though my state is blocked, he had a fancy way around the block at the time.

IMHO,
Absolutely decide if you are willing to take on the risks. Most professional cammers have assumed that we will all be outed, in one way or another.
As long as my grandmother doesn't see, (which she wont) I don't think there is any shame in what we do.
(That said, now that I know what I know, I don't tell people what I do for money.)

No kidding, lesson well learned! I don't feel ashamed of what we do at all, I just feel embarrassed that someone I don't want to see me like that will see me lol..but it's the name of the game. I did pay a service to cammodelprotection to see if some of my searches can be taken down (more will just come up) but that's when I decide if I should continue or not with camming. I just hate that ppl can search my username as doing this only for a short period of time I'm plastered everywhere...so yea...learned to keep my mouth shut!

• Hugs
Reactions: emahlee
I believe that if you only do it short term and have blocked your location, that truly, once you quit, it's much easier to fade into the background, making you impossible to find at that point. Just don't make a huge (or any) social media fingerprint. I know that on mfc, I have the worst, blurriest avatar there, firstly for that reason, then secondly because I've been too lazy to take a new avatar picture.

The traffic is already on the sites, you won't lose a ton of money by not promoting yourself if you don't plan to be doing it long.

Absolutely there are all kinds of people who I hope never see me! I understand 100% !

Like you said! "Hard lesson, learned!" HUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.