AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I am a super new cammer, like barely started yesterday new lol.
My fancentro is all set up & I’ve been trying to gain followers on my instagram account, I had 3 pay for my premium snapchat before it was even on fancentro yet so that was a nice start.
I want to eventually do cam on myfreecams or chaterbate but right now i don’t have a laptop or much privacy so i’m sticking with the premium snapchat. I also know that twitter and tumblr are good sites to promote but i’m not comfortable navigating them so i’m just sticking with instagram even though i know it’s fairly easy to get deleted on there.
I’ve put myself on dating sites in random cities trying to drive traffic as well.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks they would recommend for getting more followers and traffic? Really trying to get this thing going. Also, open to any cam girls who wanna trade snapchats Maybe I can learn some new tips haha.

Thank you to everyone in advance! Sorry i’m such a newbie lol

You can definitely gain followers with what you are doing but if these followers are not paying customers then your not doing yourself much good. Dating sites are probably the worst place to advertise. Those guys are not looking for ladies online/to pay for sex, at the very least are looking a real life hook up and unless your willing to provide that they are probably not the going to the clientele you are looking for.

The best way to build your name and brand is to just jump in. You say you cant cam yet but can you record clips/pics on your cell or maybe join a phone sex site like niteflirt. If you record clips you can sale those on a number of different sites like manyvids, clips 4 sale nite flirt, I want clips, and there are several other reputable sites. Just try to use the same name on all sites you sign up on so that its easy for your fans/followers to find you across all the sites you eventually work. Honestly if you can manage to build a following before camming, you can hype up your first live cam session and probably make some nice money if you advertise right.

Status
Not open for further replies.