AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newer Model Looking For Advice from Other Models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2018
Hi, I am Looking For some advice on how to be successful,
I am a model on manyvids as well else were. however im always looking for some advice
on how to sell and more way to promote.

i would just love advice from other models.

You question is too vague. Best advice I can give you is start reading and doing your own research. Every model's experience and advice is gonna varry depending on the site and the model.

Maybe if you asked more specific questions instead of broad ones? What exactly are you struggling with? Getting traffic? Getting your clips sold?

Get verified as a model here. Use the search engine on the site. There are hundreds of pages of great advice here. I’ve literally taken out a notebook with a pen and took notes from some of the amazing advice here you just have to look for it.

After you’ve done that if you have more specific questions ask them.

Get verified as a model here. Use the search engine on the site. There are hundreds of pages of great advice here. I’ve literally taken out a notebook with a pen and took notes from some of the amazing advice here you just have to look for it.

After you’ve done that if you have more specific questions ask them.

How do I get verified?
how do i verify?

I apologies on the vague questions.
basically looking for any advice as i am still new and still figuring stuff out.

Some advice questions:
like for example best ways to promote/ Advertise-Best sites and places-

how do you go about pricing? - some stuff i don't know what to price it-

could use any and all advice.

P.S

Did any of you make a personal website?

I apologies on the vague questions.
basically looking for any advice as i am still new and still figuring stuff out.

Some advice questions:
like for example best ways to promote/ Advertise-Best sites and places-

how do you go about pricing? - some stuff i don't know what to price it-

could use any and all advice.

P.S

Did any of you make a personal website?

I also advise you to read through previous posts in Ask a model and General Cam Chat. Here's a few examples of people discussing your exact same questions:
Advice for new models
the hardest part of camming..

And the Cam Girl Wiki section on advertising:
https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page#Marketing_and_advertising_yourself_and_your_shows

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo and Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.