AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NHL season begins NOW!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkiePixi

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 11, 2012
Purgatory
pinkiepixi.cammodels.com
Twitter Username
@pinkiepixi
MFC Username
pinkiepixi
Streamate Username
pinkiepixi
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/165388/PinkiePixi/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62623/pinkiepixii
Is anyone else excited? Because Im psyched! Im watching the Bruins/Rangers game right now!!! Im in NY... but I root for the Bruins. :D Its about damn time the damn lockout ended! WHOOOOO HOCKEY!

Attachments

• DNBbR6Jw.png
    DNBbR6Jw.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 118
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm glad the ridiculous lockout is over :) It's been a couple of years since I last saw a game (no longer get the channel that showed the games) but used to watch the occassionally. Is Crosby still the man?

Ill be honest I have no idea, this is only my 2nd year of actually enjoying and watching hockey, and I dont pay attention to a damn thing other than the Bruins. :p

Leafs won tonight...so that mathematically eliminates them from playoffs.

(inside joke from a TML fan to this thread, if you no get, no worry...we have been suffering since 1967...that's right 1967)

OH but on another note we fired our GM the day the strike was called off!

So we got that going...which is nice.

<sigh>

Glad it's back since I don't have to watch basketball when the football season is over and waiting for baseball season to start up

WildFingers said:
Blackhawks are 4-0 Are these guys for real?

No...no they are not...BlackHeads fans geeeesh :) (teasing from a Leafs fan)

With the short season I am giving 2-3 weeks for the boys to get their "acts" together. Have lines sorted out and who is going to be playing steady.
Then we should see who is going to be the powerhouse teams who make the race for "Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley lets break out the brandy"

Ursavannah said:
FLYERS BB!!

No...not you either...go on...go on home and get changed...don't get me wrong, LOVE the package, HATE the wrapping :)

The Hit List:
1.Montreal
2.Philly
3.Detroit
4.Boston

*Hit List = Teams that I would hit with a large nuclear package that would destroy only HOCKEY and hockey related things in that town" :)

WildFingers said:
Dat makes and amazing 6 in a row! Detwaawt enjoy your flight home becareful its icy out there.

We lost 5 -2 to the Rangers the other night after leading 2-0 through the first two periods.

Going to be a long/short season I think.

Oh and ...grats to the Blackhawks on the start...(grumble) :)

Reactions: WildFingers
Okay Okay...

I can't believe I gotta eat this...

BLACKHAWKS BLACKHAWKS GO GO GO!

Well done Chi-Town watched the game vs. Sharks :)

14-0-3 nicely done breaking the record

*GoLEAFSGo!

Reactions: WildFingers
Status
Not open for further replies.