AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No one tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any else having traffic declining? It's been so slow and hard to feel motivated. Everyone wants to talk but not tip. This year has been very difficult.
On any particular site or...?

The last few weeks of January are always slower for me every year. I haven't been able to cam much, but I hear a lot of people saying it's been slower for them too. On SM, specifically. But I know every single year I have a small lull last 2 weeks of January. Usually things pick up again Feb, but idk what's going on w the economy this year, and what will happen.

ETA; Things can be different for different models though. I know I always have great Decembers, but a lot of other models find December challenging. I remember last year a lot of models were complaining about traffic last 2 weeks of Jan though too.

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
I'm not even logging tonight on mfc. Idk whats wrong with that members site, MOST not all just wanna free everything.

I have been getting more tips per min at Bonga than on MFC. Indeed, mfc good members pack more but rough when U have shit cs

Spying I saw a premium member say to newish model less girls are getting online because its getting more competitive w new girls everyday... Not only that, you all getting cheaper as fuck is a good reason. Bills are for everyone, we sure like to have fun on camera but when no one fucking tips why the hell should we all be happy and teasing all the time too?
Ir we tease to attract tippers we get freeloaders who ruin our mood and energy.

I'm notising that it's been light on MFC last month. I assumed that it was a post-holiday effect. It's likely that many users have limited discretionary income so they don't have it right now. Add the layoffs and fear and uncertainty about the economy. And some other users have more demands on their time as the year is starting out.

I'm notising that it's been light on MFC last month. I assumed that it was a post-holiday effect. It's likely that many users have limited discretionary income so they don't have it right now. Add the layoffs and fear and uncertainty about the economy. And some other users have more demands on their time as the year is starting out.
I understand that. But I have regulars who tip everyday... If you cant tip everyday u for sure dont deserve dirty talk or tons of att everyday.
U may lurk

Reactions: Hiunds
As a member, I expected a sudden upturn in visible tipping once people got paid in January. What I actually noticed was the opposite. The first few days in February looked quiet, certainly for the model I visit. I didn't say anything to her but I've noticed that her room goals have been a bit more modest in recent days as well.

are they buying EGGS ??
If they inted to buy it the same way they approach our services nope.

Was this supposed to be funny? I know theres an obvious recession going on... Maybe then they should cut their damn internet to save? 😁

If they inted to buy it the same way they approach our services nope.

Was this supposed to be funny? I know theres an obvious recession going on... Maybe then they should cut their damn internet to save? 😁
It was a joke about the price of eggs. It's been in the news a lot lately

Is any else having traffic declining? It's been so slow and hard to feel motivated. Everyone wants to talk but not tip. This year has been very difficult.
Omg I feel you I logged off chaturbate last night feeling absolutely defeated. I cammed for 6hrs and didn't make shit. It's not just tips, hardly anyone talked to me.....

Omg I feel you I logged off chaturbate last night feeling absolutely defeated. I cammed for 6hrs and didn't make shit. It's not just tips, hardly anyone talked to me.....
Same! I'm online right now. And the difference between MFC and CB in traffic is huge. CB always has tons of members in and out, but it's a ghost town these days. Nobody comes in. I'm on MFC at the same time so it almost seems like something is wrong with the site but deep down i know it's just slow af.

Same! I'm online right now. And the difference between MFC and CB in traffic is huge. CB always has tons of members in and out, but it's a ghost town these days. Nobody comes in. I'm on MFC at the same time so it almost seems like something is wrong with the site but deep down i know it's just slow af.
I know deep down that you're right!! It's so nice to be able to talk it out and hear from others :h: (btw how do I react to posts? Do I need to be verified?)

Reactions: Lilly_____
I know deep down that you're right!! It's so nice to be able to talk it out and hear from others :h: (btw how do I react to posts? Do I need to be verified?)
hover over (or long press on mobile) the like button at the bottom of the post you want to react to :)

• Funny!
Reactions: cleothecammodel
Thank you, I immediately saw the like button that's been right there the entire time :giggle: this is a running theme in my life!!
You're not crazy, you were in the "initiate" phase since you were brand new here, which doesn't show you the like button, but you're good now!

• Hugs
Reactions: cleothecammodel
Yes it feels good to be able to talk it out! I feel more normal and less lonely knowing that it's not just me, that it's not me being a terrible model etc. I hope it soon picks up for all of us ❤️

Yes it feels good to be able to talk it out! I feel more normal and less lonely knowing that it's not just me, that it's not me being a terrible model etc. I hope it soon picks up for all of us ❤️
Oh yes this is the worst, when we start think that is something wrong with us or that people dont like us.

It's been slow for me since end of October. I lost a ton of whales all at the same time and my biggest has had some health issues and hasn't been able to be on much. Starting to pick back up but I'm still trying not to stress about it. I've been doing this for 5 years and last year was the first I didn't hit my income goal. It ebbs and flows but it definitely sucks when all your ebbs happen at the same damn time. Now I'm working on getting back and saving half of what I make so I'm not so stressed out.

It seems to have yo-yoed for many of the ladies I follow. It's been loads of tokens one day and then nothing the following day.

January for me was really good but today I had something strange on CB. After pvt noone was come to my room I was online 30 mins after pvt- refresh the paig, refresh OBS and nothing was help. Just noone come in for 30 mins just weird.

You are not alone! I also logged off last night feeling low, but at the same time remember how resilient this makes you. It’s hard, but that’s why the high profit days make up for these slow ones. I definitely feel you, because recently it leaves more room for these cheap freeloading time wasting fuck boys to come on and expect things for free. We will however experience a high again. I promise!

Same here! We need a good rant, like especially when we have to work twice as hard just to make it closer to our normal goal and it can feel so disheartening while being more susceptible to burnout just to make enough before the week is over😣

I will say this though, the thing that kept me sane during slow traffic is reading an erotic book last night. Keep the book out of view though. And just pretending to have fun, smirk, smile, say hi anyways. I logged off with a decent mindset even though I still felt low.

I know you might think that it drives people away, but believe me when I would hear someone come in, I would act how I usually would, not giving too much of my attention before they paid, but just enough, sometimes none at all before they said hi. It’s all about balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.