AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No viewers in the room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2016
Hello,so long story short: When I turned 18 started broadcasting(2015) ,had no lighting ,not a great pc , barely any lighting ,english was poor and I was doing good numbers meaning tokens and viewers.I was always on the first page in MALE section.
Around 2 years ago I stopped getting any viewers in the room..little tips even tho I upgraded everything (good webcam,new pc,great lighting,more muscles,some tattoos and my face still the same(beautiful lol) so after some struggling for months I started to hate the thing I loved doing the most ..broadcasting .
After this two years break I would love to get back on cb but as I logged in for like 2-3 days the situation its the same as when I stopped.What the heck happening?Maybe because I got more mature I m not as "hot"as I was?
I've seen lots of responses saying " being hot its not enough " but I also been very active ,speaking with the members even with the grays listening to music,speaking about all kinds of subjects ..but now I DON'T have no one to be active with its very lame to just sit for hours and nothing happens.
Tried getting new accounts but nothing happens..crazy.
Anyone knows what the hell to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.