AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nude in public chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 16, 2022
I’ve seen so many here lately in public giving blowjobs, fingering up close to the cam, etc.. I thought there wasn’t any nude in public? It’s discouraging when you follow the rules & work your ass off and people do it for free so no one is going to come to a room to pay for it lol
Did they change the rules or something?!

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Topless flashes (which I get paid for) and butt cheek flashes in free chat on Streamate, most frequently lead to private and exclusive shows for me, as well as more frequent and greater tips for interactive toy play in free chat. So I'm afraid that even for my experience of a traditionally (but evolving in every direction) private-based site, the statements above by arousr are also factually incorrect.

Also in a streamate thread private actually doesn't mean one on one, private is the term streamate uses for group shows, and exclusive is the term streamate uses for one on one. Just want to clarify that too, because a lot of site vistors get very confused by that. If a member chooses the option for "private" on SM, there is a chance they will be alone with the model for short periods of time, but other Members come in and out whenever they so desire, so it's pretty much like an open group show.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Feb 22, 2017
Montreal, Canada
arousr.com
Twitter Username
@arousr
Are you a model? Even if you were one saying things like "it's 100% always best to..." would come off as condescending and most of the time factually incorrect, since different people have different hustles, preferences, boundaries and priorities, but coming from someone who's not a model? Oof. Don't tell us how to do our job if you never tried to do it.
We should have specified that our advice was for private based platforms. In no way are we knocking how anyone works on alternative platforms as it's not one size fits all. This tactic works best for our platform as it's based on one on one connections. Arousr doesn't have tip based public shows so showing nudity in the free chat does not incentives members to spend/engage/go pvt anymore than someone non-nude

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2017
Montreal, Canada
arousr.com
Twitter Username
@arousr
Are you saying this for private based sites or all sites? The opposite is demonstrably true for token based sites.

Boundries are always important but where you show nudity is just one example of a possible boundry.
Private based advice only :)

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0