AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS graphics/effects/etc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2019
US
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@victoriaxxjoy
Chaturbate Username
victoriaxjoy
hello all! i recently downloaded OBS and have been playing around with it. however, for the life of me, i can't find any websites that provide graphics/effects for camgirls--they're all for Twitch streamers.

if anyone has ANY pointers/ideas/help, i will appreciate it SO much!

I make mine in Canva. In order to get transparent backgrounds (which is vital to making cute overlays) you need to purchase their premium subscription at about $12/month though. There are probably other programs you could do the same stuff but I've found this one to be super easy and worth it.

Then you'll need to be running a camming software. I use OBS and recommend it (either with an external broadcaster connection, or as virtual cam with an add-on available on PC only). Then in Canva, I make the document whatever resolution my cam will be on OBS and design it that way with a transparent background as a PNG.

@AmberCutie has a good suggestion
Another suggestion is to do your own graphics with minimal editing skills .
The tricky part comes if you want those images/graphics to be automatically triggered (visible) when you receive tips. This involves programming skills and adds more complexity.

Bottom line is that there are multiple options to choose from regarding overlays for OBS and in my own opinion, the best ones are the ones which run locally from your own desktop/laptop.

HTML browser based OBS overlays:
Open source OBS overlays which involves local files graphics and CSS3 animations (might look complex but it's not discouraging)

For simple animated (or non animated) graphic library... emmm didn't had time to create those because nobody asked/requested so far :)
Time is not my friend but we could collaborate and put a free downlodable graphic library for webcam performers.

Reactions: lina_diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.