AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS Settings on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belladonna_Noire

Cam Model
Mar 1, 2018
Venus
Twitter Username
@RealBellaNoire
MFC Username
bella_noire
Chaturbate Username
belladonnanoire
I'm new to camming and I tried streaming last night for the first time (with no luck). I watched a few tutorials for OBS and I thought I was golden! But when I went to stream, I got a few different responses from viewers who were nice enough to tell me that my settings were probably off. Two different people told me that my viewing window was really small?? I thought this was odd and I haven't been able to find anything on the internet about it. Does anyone have advice?

AND my advice! Download Opera for developers its for free and in settings u can click: VPN. It means u can change your IP for american/asian/european and join your own room as a guest from america/europe etc and see how your room is looking;) I do this everyday ehhehhee

Reactions: SoCalGuy82
try this two:

https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2820593-how-do-i-set-up-obs-

Also make speedtest to check how is your upload. I recommend use x264 encoder and bitrate 3000-3500.If u have small window ,maybe ater u add your camera u need click right clikc and choose: adjust size to the window or something like this. ANd choose resolution: 1280X720max. BUT FIRST!
choose above (from menu: Tools) -> Beta( automatic recomended settings)- it choose the best settings for u- but never choose bigger bitrae than 3500 cuz it wil bufferring for people with worse internet-this is my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.