AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Official Logo and Merch! Meet the ACF Owl!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Some may have seen the tweet or Models Only section announcements, but let's have a real announcement thread!

ACF has an official logo! Say hello to the ACF Owl!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 11.39.43 AM.png

You'll find her(?) at the top of the page at the banner, and a miniature version in your browser tab as favicon, and in the navigation bar when you scroll down from the top of the forum.

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.09.50 PM.png

It also looks quite nice on our official Twitter!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.11.58 PM.png

I had the designs commissioned by a graphic logo designer Dave DeSandro after seeing his work at Metafizzy and Logo Pizza. He was a pleasure to work with over the last couple months, and I am enthralled with our final art. :)

But wait, there's MORE!

You'll also find these adorable creatures on merchandise in our brand new store!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 1.58.15 PM.png

There is a temporary sale going on for all items in the ACF storefront to celebrate its opening! (Separate from and not in addition to the $14 tshirt sale you see advertised.) So if you're interested in wearing some official ACF gear, grab one of the many different styles or colors available.

Within each category, you'll find different types. For example, on the T-shirt page, the dropdown has a Tri blend extra soft version that I find absolutely amazing, so I highly recommend that!

There are also mugs and other random stuff!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 1.47.51 PM.png

For every sale on our store, ACF will make a couple bucks to kick back to the "keep the forum thriving" fund. :) While that's an awesome bonus of the store, this merchandise is much moreso about spreading the ACF love than making any money for the forum.

For those of you who grab some swag, I'd love if you'd share pics if you wearing it! Tag @ambercutieforum on Twitter if you post there and I'll make sure to retweet to spread the ACF love!

You need to get a better graphic designer 'cause that's obviously a turtle.

But it is a great looking turtle!
In case anyone wonders, this is an ongoing inside joke from an incident on my Twitter not long ago. :)

Just for the record I said something about it first. :angelic:
Ah! I unfortunately don't see new profile posts very easily, but I just found it! :)

Oh by the way, another note!

Before I signed up on TeePublic to create the store, I did a lot of investigation to make sure that I see absolutely NONE of your private information when you make a purchase. The only thing I see is what items are purchased including their size, gender, shirt color and which design (outline or OG logo).

Making sure of this was an important thing to me, because I am always hesitant to participate in stuff like this if there's a possibility my real name, address, etc are at risk.

You need to get a better graphic designer 'cause that's obviously a turtle.

But it is a great looking turtle!
You're wrong!
It's clearly a chipmunk.

Before I signed up on TeePublic to create the store, I did a lot of investigation to make sure that I see absolutely NONE of your private information when you make a purchase. The only thing I see is what items are purchased including their size, gender, shirt color and which design (outline or OG logo).

Making sure of this was an important thing to me, because I am always hesitant to participate in stuff like this if there's a possibility my real name, address, etc are at risk.
Amber goes to great lengths to avoid seeing our "privates".:haha:

But you can still see our cams, right?

• Funny!
Reactions: AliceoftheSKY
I had a tank top when I was maybe six. It was '83 so all the worst shit was in style but my folks likely found it in a truck stop or shitty roadside gift shop. It had this puffy iron-on graphic (puffy is just the word I remember best to describe it... like the shirt shrunk but the graphic never did?) The new logo instantly reminded me of that shirt... so I felt inspired.
ACF-know-it-owl.png

I need a mug! It would go so nicely with all my other owl mugs lol

I will make it my mission to own one of everything after the holidays, I am obsessed with owls and this is the cutest one ever. Plus supporting this amazing community makes it so worth it.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
That owl needs a name, something original. URETHRA! I HAVE IT! Hedwig!!!!!

OHHH I so know what I want for Christmas now!! A purple tee and I will be drinking my coffee everyday now in a ACF mug! This is Great nice job @AmberCutie Soooooo Cool!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Since receiving and wearing my shirts, I realized the logo on the apparel was quite large! So those of you who already ordered will get the OG giant owls like my shirt, but going forward anyone who orders them, theirs will be slightly smaller. Just slightly (from 77% to 60%) :)

I ordered a new shirt today which hopefully arrives around xmas and I'll post pics of that for reference.

I don't know if Teerepublic has any plans to offer them, but I'd be interested in a polo or something with an embroidered crest should they become available. I bought the hoodie to wear on weekends, but I'm not bold enough to wear a big ACF logo to work. Just saying.