AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

offline tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2013
Some models ask for offline tips in their profiles. I'm wondering why.. does it affect your camscores? Does it make it jump more than online tips? Or is it just and effort to earn more tokens?

FridaysFun said:
Some models ask for offline tips in their profiles. I'm wondering why.. does it affect your camscores? Does it make it jump more than online tips? Or is it just and effort to earn more tokens?
Both. The way camscores are calculated, offline tips will be a greater boost to camscore. And, of course, money is a factor.

Camscore is calculated by time online & tokens earned during that time.

If you get an offline tip you're not actually spending ANY time online. SO this is good for your camscore!

When I was actively trying to raise my camscore fast - I was offering major discounts on offline tips.

When I anticipate a big day dropping off my 60 day average i'll often offer an offline discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.