AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oil Show vs Cum Show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which do you prefer as a model and/or viewer?

• Oil Show

• Cum Show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this site! I'll definitely have to incorporate more oil shows into my broadcasts

Damn I never knew using oil was THAT popular, I thought it was mainly associated with kink/bondage fetishes...

Reactions: Entertainer33
Damn I never knew using oil was THAT popular, I thought it was mainly associated with kink/bondage fetishes...
I like it because its less focused on climax and more focused on erotica. Climxes are great - my love for beautiful agony vids highlights this - but its nice to just sit back and enjoy a woman rub herself down, highlight the parts of her body that are oh so gorgous, and not worry about myself "hitting the peak" before the model does.

Also enjoy variations of an oil show, such as body paint shows, soap/shower shows, and anything burlesque in nature (Picnic does a mean light show for instance).

I like it because its less focused on climax and more focused on erotica. Climxes are great - my love for beautiful agony vids highlights this - but its nice to just sit back and enjoy a woman rub herself down, highlight the parts of her body that are oh so gorgous, and not worry about myself "hitting the peak" before the model does.

Also enjoy variations of an oil show, such as body paint shows, soap/shower shows, and anything burlesque in nature (Picnic does a mean light show for instance).

as a bisexual female I actually have to agree tbh!!

Reactions: Entertainer33
Oil shows are sensual, cum shows are biological - so I'll watch Nature on PBS and an oil show for a double feature.

Thing that worries me is oil shows with alcohol before, that's one slippery shower floor away from an ambulance call.

Other than that concern, oil show anytime.

I dont do cumshows at all, so I'll say oil show! Did my first oil show last week and loved it! So did my viewers! Will have to think how to change it up to make it more creative - with colours and glitter etc. As a viewer - oil show hands down!

I dont do cumshows at all, so I'll say oil show! Did my first oil show last week and loved it! So did my viewers! Will have to think how to change it up to make it more creative - with colours and glitter etc. As a viewer - oil show hands down!
On new years one model did a champagne show where she poured the champagne all over her body in a bathtub. It was a fun variant, just FYI. :D

... Oil shows it is then!

Yep, I do see some people offering oil for tips too. Just like spanks or flashes.

yeh. that's why I came to this thread looking for clues as to why the two would ever even be compared

like 'what do you prefer, dildo shows or painting my toenails shows'

Shiny naked ladies are the best.

are we allowed to do shout-outs?

"Lena__" on CB seems to do them a lot. she was one of the first models I ever saw camming and I was like oh shit, did I even know what a 10/10 looked like before this?

Isn't everything for tips? Oil shows and cum shows included?
Not necessarily , sometimes if you do something interesting without it being a goal, people tip during it. I've seen huge tips this way from the top girls anyway. I wouldn't do a cum show per say but I do a over the panties cum show and get more tips during than if I advertised it as a goal. But I am a noob so idk

Combination of a surprise for the viewer and a nice visual queue for them to know you had fun during the show.

Personally, I think the oil show looks like a lot of fun, especially the glitter.

are we allowed to do shout-outs?

"Lena__" on CB seems to do them a lot. she was one of the first models I ever saw camming and I was like oh shit, did I even know what a 10/10 looked like before this?

Have u seen aynmarie on CB.mshemputs up blue lights and looks like a glistening alien goddess

Have u seen aynmarie on CB.mshemputs up blue lights and looks like a glistening alien goddess

apparently I've got her followed, but I dislike her profile virtually top to bottom, so I must've just caught a glimpse of something visually nice at some point

apparently I've got her followed, but I dislike her profile virtually top to bottom, so I must've just caught a glimpse of something visually nice at some point
Haha. I am just commenting on her look in relation to oil shows. I have no comment on personality at this time. I haven't watched her enough and she has so many comments going through her room due to the volume that my head spins. Although...Now I am curious about her profile and the fact u don't like it. Haha . I can't remember if I ever read it.

omg cum show is losing!..lol.... i like cum show,, coz there is a free squirt sometimes hehe..

As a viewer cum show is more interesting and arousing than an oil show, especially if it's real and girl is so horny, I watch it on a hot latina girl it was my first time seeing a real girl cum, so creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.