AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Old and new account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Donnasanders
Hello!

I got my account banned last week "donnasanders" without mentioning the reason. I've been sending emails daily to the support in order tosolve my issue but no one gives a fuck... I get no reply...
I tried to create a new account, I gave the necessary documents for age verficiation but they keeps to block my account and denying my application.

Is there someone who can help me get this solved?
I also have tokens on the old account and I can't cashout or tip...

Thank you!

I tried to create a new account, I gave the necessary documents for age verficiation but they keeps to block my account and denying my application.
I wouldn't try making new accounts, once you're banned no new accounts will be allowed.

It sucks they aren't replying to you. Chaturbate support is terrible.

Reactions: donnasanders
Upvote 0
I wouldn't try making new accounts, once you're banned no new accounts will be allowed.

It sucks they aren't replying to you. Chaturbate support is terrible.
Yes, it is really frustrating ... And knowing that I did my best to stay compliant to the site rules and terms of service makes it even worse... I've been spamming the support with many emails to get in touch with someone but no one is replying.. I think my emails goes straight to the trash :| It is really terrible ... But I still hope that @punker barbie will read the posts here and maybe she will give us a little help because I noticed that this "banned account" issue is very common and many models are facing it ...

Upvote 0
've been spamming the support with many emails
Could be a reason why they're taking so long. Stop doing that.

Every time you send a new mail, you get sent back to the end of the line, so to speak. Less is more. One concise email with all the information, then wait.

Upvote 0
Could be a reason why they're taking so long. Stop doing that.

Every time you send a new mail, you get sent back to the end of the line, so to speak. Less is more. One concise email with all the information, then wait.
Thank you very much for your advice! I will stop emailing them then and I will wait... I have no other option though... Hopefully @punker barbie will read the topics here on the forum and maybe help us a little bit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.