AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On CB How much did you make on your first night and your most recent night

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First night : I’m just curious . I did it for 6 hrs . Mostly did privates . One of them was a pass show and the guy just waste my hour giving me 30 tokens for the hr then trying to get me on WhatsApp
I closed the password show politely .

after that I only did privates .
I made 40$ in those 6 hrs due to phone dying

Now I’m curious about People on there first nights vs what they make now

is it like stripping ? Some nights are bad some nights are good

53 tokens 1st night. Best night was 591 tokens last week (mostly my 1 big tipper helping me with a goal). The time before that was only 1 token. Last time I was on I got 0 tokens then someone purchased photos for 50 tokens after I logged off. I average only 5-13 viewers in my room, 98 followers so far. Only 3 people who have tipped 50 or more.

Started 7 weeks ago but had to take 2 weeks off early on due to poor health. I'm usually on every 4 days for 3-3.5 hours, no privates yet. Timezone isn't the best being in Australia and having to cam at night to be discreet.

Upvote 0
Most models aren’t going to be willing to put their money stats on the public side of the forum, since anyone would be able to see it and most of the models on here have their forum accounts linked to their work sites and it’s just not a really good idea to have members or whoever knowing exactly how much money you make.

If/when you get into the Model’s Only section, it’s a lot more likely you’ll get the answers to this question there.

Upvote 0
Yeah that! ^^

Also, your earnings are totally unrelated to what other people are making! You could have a different appearance, camming style, lighting, camera, gender, timeslot ETC ETC ETC

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Well, it’s Chaturbate and for a couple of years everyone’s earnings were displayed publicly on Chaturbate100.com in USD (The site is now closed) so I don’t think it’s such a big issue anymore for us.

I am currently taking a break from camming so I haven’t streamed in about 4 months. However, I have been a CB model since 2015.

My earnings for my first night on CB were 17000 tokens. However, I was not a new model, I had been a top20/top100 model on Myfreecams for 3 years before switching sites so I was experienced and knew what I was doing.

At the moment I am not camming but before my break I considered 30k tokens per stream to be my minimum goal, and 40k what made me happy. Some streams I would end up leaving with 20k but then I would make up the difference with spectacular shows where I made much more.

This is by no means the experience of the majority of models, I am a top earner on CB.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.