AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On the topic of ridiculous rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing blood is prohibited. Any kind of blood. Not *just* menstruation. You also can't cut your wrists on cam, or pick a scab until it bleeds. Do people do these things in real life? Yes. Does that mean that they should be allowed to get on cam and do it? No.

I don't know where you get this notion that we're not allowed to discuss periods on cam. We can totally talk about them. But we rarely do, because people rarely ask about them. We're just not allowed to SHOW BLOOD. Of any kind. If we get a nosebleed, we can't just sit on cam with blood dripping down our faces, we have to pop off cam and stop the bleeding before coming back, much like sticking a tampon or sponge up our vagina so our uterus blood doesn't drip down our legs.

Oh, and a dig at reading comprehension, really? You're displaying quite awful reading comprehension yourself, dude.

Oh, and since you didn't answer the question the first time -

Exactly what laws are being broken by not allowing people to bleed on camera?

What "international human rights charters" are being violated by expecting us to keep our blood contained and not visible?

Thats totally ridulous likening normal human function like menstration to something harmful like cutting wrists.

I cant believe what I am reading with a bunch of women in the sex industry supporting sexist rules

I've been fighting sexism and oppression my whole life and now I find some women support sexism and oppression

Especially in the sex industry. i thought this industry was a bt more enlightened and progressive than broader society

If you're determined to press on with this anti-repression campaign, you might as well throw in some other wholly natural body functions. I'm sure missing the lack of "Big dump at 5000 tks" topics on MFC. You can't even have "Fart - 50 tks" on your menu on there.

Jus f **k off token - please.

You are now on my ignore list for being stupid

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Thats totally ridulous likening normal human function like menstration to something harmful like cutting wrists.

I cant believe what I am reading with a bunch of women in the sex industry supporting sexist rules

I also compared it to a nosebleed. Are you going to actually discuss this and explain your claims, or are you going to continue to pretend that we're attacking you?

Again, since you have now failed to answer my questions twice:

What laws are being broken by prohibiting people from bleeding on cam?

What "international human rights charters" are being violated by prohibiting people from bleeding on cam?

I also compared it to a nosebleed. Are you going to actually discuss this and explain your claims, or are you going to continue to pretend that we're attacking you?

Again, since you have now failed to answer my questions twice:

What laws are being broken by prohibiting people from bleeding on cam?

What "international human rights charters" are being violated by prohibiting people from bleeding on cam?

The rule would allow a model to be banned for discussing menstruation or menstruating on cam

This denies income to the model in two ways - 1 she has to be more careful and 2 she could lose her income. For many cam models this is the income that sustains their life and family, an essential human right

Secondly it goes against rights of women (and their partner's) self-determination to have sex (an essential human behaviour) as they please and to derive pleasure. They are being denied sexual pleasure and self-determination

Those are two counts

Plus it is discriminatory against only one group in society (ie women) which also breaks human rights about discriminating against women

Thats 3 scores for starters and I havent even read all the laws

The rule would allow a model t be banned for discussin menstruation

I have never seen that rule on any site. Nobody forbids mentioning periods, and if they do, they don't enforce it. It's just showing blood itself that's prohibited.

Secondly it goes against rights of women (and their partner's) self-determination to have sex (an essential human behaviou) as they please and to derive pleasure. They are being denied pleasure
Nobody is being denied pleasure. Models cam on their periods all the time. They also masturbate on their periods, while on cam, but you would never even know, because they have either:

cut the string off of a tampon and pushed it up out of the way

inserted a small sea sponge or makeup sponge, which functions essentially the same as a tampon

Or

used a menstrual cup, either reusable or disposable, which keeps the blood contained within the body during the cam shift

You're making wild guesses about what we do on our periods, and you're wildly inaccurate.

Last edited:
This denies income to the model in two ways - 1 she has to be more careful and 2 she could lose her income. For many cam models this is the income that sustains their life and family, an essential human right

Secondly it goes against rights of women (and their partner's) self-determination to have sex (an essential human behaviour) as they please and to derive pleasure. They are being denied sexual pleasure and self-determination

Those are two counts

Plus it is discriminatory against only one group in society (ie women) which also breaks human rights about discriminating against women

Thats 3 scores for starters and I havent even read all the laws

1- Most camgirls cam on their periods. You've been told this repeatedly.
2- We can fuck whoever we want when we're on our periods so we aren't being denied sex, I'm not sure where you're getting this from. What we can't do is fuck on camera for money while we're on our periods and show blood. There's plenty of ways to fuck on your period on cam and NOT show blood. 3- If men bled out of their dicks once a month that would be banned too.

1- Most camgirls cam on their periods. You've been told this repeatedly.
2- We can fuck whoever we want when we're on our periods so we aren't being denied sex, I'm not sure where you're getting this from. What we can't do is fuck on camera for money while we're on our periods and show blood. There's plenty of ways to fuck on your period on cam and NOT show blood. 3- If men bled out of their dicks once a month that would be banned too.

Exactly! I personally have dildoed myself on camera, while bleeding from my uterus, more times than I can count. I stuck a sponge up there first, no blood no problem. I've accidentally started bleeding in a private, ducked off cam to stick a sponge in, and finished the private - using a dildo and vibrator to give myself, ~an orgasm~.

You know what has never ever crossed my mind while camming? Man, I really wish I could free flow all over my dildos and bed. Lol this guy.

Smash the patriarchy, Nancy.

You should read all the points in the universal declaration of human rights, one of last ones specifically explaining that previous ones are not absolute but can be limited to ensure the rights of others but also for the morality, public order and welfare of societies. You don't advocate freedom but anarchy, there is a big difference.

Not going to lie, I may be female and may deal with bleeding monthly, but I really have no interest in either sharing my blood with the world, or with seeing anyone else's. I also don't want to see people poop or pee, no matter how natural it may be. Squirting and cum I can deal with, it is a natural part of sex. Blood is not. Periods are actually pretty icky and definitely don't make me think of sexy times, though I do sometimes have sex at that time, it's generally a look away and focus on the pleasure situation. That's not some societal pressure or sexism, that is just how I feel about the matter and always have. I believe people should be mature about menstruation for sure, and we should not shame girls as it is a complete natural process, but personally I am really thankful that I can browse MFC and feel confident that I am not going to run into some free flowing blood during a cumshow. Some things you just don't need to see.
It's not that it hasn't happened before on cam though where there have been minor slip ups, no one has noticed or cared, sometimes girls bleed lightly, I doubt a camsite would ban or prosecute a girl if she came on her period without realising. The rules are just saying to keep it out of site and not turn it into a fetish.

Shy Cam Guy, I feel like this is making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing, and please don't try to make it come across as pro women's rights. You have a bunch of women saying that do not give a fuck. If everyone affected by these rules are happy with them and don't feel oppressed by them, then please stop whining about it. This is one of the most harmful things you could do for the fight for gender equality, as soon as people start coming up with ridiculous complaints that don't really bother anyone, it makes the cause look ridiculous and insane and like we're just complaining for the sake of it. This is already an image a lot of men and women have about feminism.
There are huge problems that women face in a patriarchal society, not being allowed to bleed on webcam is not one of them, so please let's calm down and focus on the real problems.

Freedom means cam sites are allowed run their business how they like, and set whatever limits they want on performances they will allow. Freedom means I don't have to work on that site. Freedom means I can use any payment processor I want. No laws or international human rights charters are being violated, but they might be getting there if the things I just said were not the case.

As seems common on all my threads there is a major comprehension problem among some forum readers

Did you ever consider that the one thing all those threads have in common is you?

ATTN Guy: Please stay as you are (slightly naive & occasionally annoying). It would be disappointing if you made the jump to full time "annoying jerk"...

Has no one figured out he's just a sad troll yet? That feeding him just is getting him off and giving him what he wants? For free? That if we all just ignore all the dumb shit he says, he will go away? Stop responding to him. He's not here for a conversation or discussion. He's here to make up shit, back up nothing, and just to fuck with people. Ignore his existence like he deserves.

They are breaking international human rights laws, several in fact. It goes against at least two fundamental principles of international human rights charters

And if I do it in private cam with my partner using a cam site

And in many ways cam sites are becoming platforms and intrinsic part of internet service provision
So use Skype dude you don't have to use ANY cam site and any one in a relationship with a cam girl likely would use skype. Its really not this huge human rights violation. No blood means also no blood from violence. Its a rule for a reason.

Has no one figured out he's just a sad troll yet? That feeding him just is getting him off and giving him what he wants? For free? That if we all just ignore all the dumb shit he says, he will go away? Stop responding to him. He's not here for a conversation or discussion. He's here to make up shit, back up nothing, and just to fuck with people. Ignore his existence like he deserves.

i know but im bored. :p

That's cool. I wasn't upset with your shameless plug :)

I was just saying that the rules actually are repressive since they prevent discussion and display of menstruation

This is repressive against a whole group in society (ie women) and goes against iinternational law on several counts
They do not prevent discussion. We can discuss our periods all we want we just don't because no one wants to hear about it.

i talk about my mensuration on cam. my room usually knows when im on my period, because i announce my uterus is bleeding to dudes who ask me why i can't use specific toys this week after i decline. most dudes understand most women bleed every month, so very rarely i'll get someone who is grossed out. i have also started my period on cam a handful of times. once i was put in timeout because i started it during my topspot show and the producer wasn't too clear what to do. no harm, because i was quickly taken off after i contacted my site for being punished for something i have zero control over. they apologized and lifted my 24 hour suspension. assured me i will not be punished or my profile hindered in anyway.

I agree it's kind of weird. I can be having happy dildo time, and then my period comes... It might be a great show of trust between me and a client to just keep going, but I'm not allowed. (Oh well, such is life, but it's kind of weird). (I guess I could keep going, if I do it under a towel/blanket so the blood doesn't show, right? Haha not sure I have any clients who would dig that, though).

Also... I sure as hell can't pee on cam, even though that's perfectly normal. But I can "squirt". Sometimes tempting, when I've had too much coffee before an intense show... "Oh look, I'm squirting for the first time!"

BUT... Blood is blood. A lot of camgirls aren't comfortable with it, so it's great that period play isn't one of our lucrative tricks. It's bad enough that so many of you want us to squirt, it's good that you aren't driving us to play with fake blood capsules too.

I don't think any women are purposely/noticeably free bleeding at their jobs without getting fired. There are so many ways that sex workers are actually discriminated against. It's weird how often people bring up issues here that affect all women or all working folks and expects that camgirls should be free of it. We're not that special. No one wants us bleeding all over their business plan. If you're worried about freeing women from being hurt financially or socially by menstruation, that's great! There are a lot of charities that donate supplies. Give your money to one of them, or drop off a few boxes of tampons to your local homeless shelter.

Cam sites are not under any human rights obligation to allow anyone that wants to use their platform to attempt to make money. They are private enterprises.

It reads to me like you do not really understand the scope of human rights treaties or legislation. I'm a passionate human rights advocate, but you're barking up the wrong tree here.

I've been fighting sexism and oppression my whole life and now I find some women support sexism and oppression

Especially in the sex industry. i thought this industry was a bt more enlightened and progressive than broader society

Accusing SaffronBurke and other female cam models of supporting sexism and oppression? That's...cute... She is simply telling you how it is. Most people don't wanna see blood.

Hell, my January 2nd annual exam (Oh, how exciting...NOT) is gonna have to be rescheduled if my period comes early (I've had to reschedule one before for that reason), because they do not wanna do that exam when your panties look like a fucking crime scene. Lmao. Mother Nature, man. That bitch is always fucking shit up. :p

Accusing SaffronBurke and other female cam models of supporting sexism and oppression? That's...cute... She is simply telling you how it is. Most people don't wanna see blood.

Hell, my January 2nd annual exam (Oh, how exciting...NOT) is gonna have to be rescheduled if my period comes early (I've had to reschedule one before for that reason), because they do not wanna do that exam when your panties look like a fucking crime scene. Lmao. Mother Nature, man. That bitch is always fucking shit up. :p

Even the place where I get my waxing done says on its website, "Yes, we can and do wax on your period! Many women like to wear a tampon, sponge, or menstural cap during that time". They don't wanna see that mess either!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'd love to be able to sell niche clips for period shows. But I would never do a live cam show that way. That shit is messy and I'm not trying to ruin my carpet/bed. I'd want to spend a LOT of time prior making sure things weren't going to cause a giant mess.

That being said... From what you are posting it seems to me like you are just bitter that your cam girl with whom you are in a "relationship" can't jam dildos in her hole during her period for you. So either you are A) completely unaware that she can please herself in other ways without penetration or B) She's simply not into doing shows during her period at all even with the above mentioned options. Which is ENTIRELY HER PEROGATIVE and if she's telling you the site doesn't allow it that means she's probably scared you are a pushy scum bag who doesn't give a fuck about her discomfort around the matter and will try to push her to do things she doesn't feel good doing.

Some women just don't want to touch themselves during their periods. Some don't want to use stuff like sponges or tampons. Maybe because of past history or fear of TSS. Maybe because their vaginas get irritated by them. We also get cramps and some women just feel like giant sacks of shit because of physical symptoms. Maybe their bleeding is super heavy and the above things wont work.

So if a woman is telling you she CAN'T do shows during her period just fucking respect what she tells you and don't go on a god damn crusade because you might have to wait a little while to jerk off to her in the way YOU want to jerk off to this woman that you are in a "relationship" with.

(Side note, I won't fuck during my period but I will do shows and my "real life boyfriend" hasn't complained once in three fucking years because he knows I don't owe him shit off my period and especially not on it.)

Many women like to wear a tampon, sponge, or menstural cap during that time". They don't wanna see that mess either!

I have to wear pads. Lol. I can't handle those insertion items. It never turned out well for me (And those cups always got stuck...had to go to ER to get it removed once...lol). I think it's because of the way I'm built internally.

Just to be clear, it is the American credit card companies (VISA, Mastercard, AmEx) that have created a list of forbidden content, not the credit card processors or cam sites. If you want to be able to have customers pay by credit card you have to abide by those rules. The European branches of these credit card companies are actually a bit less restrictive.

Are you talking about a smear test? This isn't an aesthetic thing at all, if you are on your period it makes it much harder to interpret the results. If you are lightly on your period it's fine though, and actually sometimes getting a smear test can bring on your period. Doctors deal with childbirth, they don't care about whether a river of blood is coming out of your hoohar so long as they can get the same results, but as it is most tests need you to not be on your period.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Are you talking about a smear test? This isn't an aesthetic thing at all, if you are on your period it makes it much harder to interpret the results. If you are lightly on your period it's fine though, and actually sometimes getting a smear test can bring on your period. Doctors deal with childbirth, they don't care about whether a river of blood is coming out of your hoohar so long as they can get the same results, but as it is most tests need you to not be on your period.

Yes, the pap smear. The point is...they won't do it if you've just started your period. :) I should've specified (instead of saying they "don't want to do it") that they won't do it while on your period.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Status
Not open for further replies.