AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On the topic of ridiculous rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing SaffronBurke and other female cam models of supporting sexism and oppression?

Especially considering that I'm one of the loudest feminists on the site, lolwut

Especially considering that I'm one of the loudest feminists on the site, lolwut

I will fight you for that title!

*Gets ready to see who can yell about the patriarchy the loudest*

You might win though. I lose points for all the dick I take. Damn Bf cramping my feminist killjoy style.

I will fight you for that title!

*Gets ready to see who can yell about the patriarchy the loudest*

You might win though. I lose points for all the dick I take. Damn Bf cramping my feminist killjoy style.

Something, something, lady sex!

From what you are posting it seems to me like you are just bitter that your cam girl with whom you are in a "relationship" can't jam dildos in her hole during her period for you. So either you are A) completely unaware that she can please herself in other ways without penetration or B) She's simply not into doing shows during her period at all even with the above mentioned options. Which is ENTIRELY HER PEROGATIVE and if she's telling you the site doesn't allow it that means she's probably scared you are a pushy scum bag who doesn't give a fuck about her discomfort around the matter and will try to push her to do things she doesn't feel good doing.

Yes! I kept thinking that this was a totally valid option while I was reading the thread. I was wondering if maybe she was using "against the rules" as a reason to not have to perform during her period. It's no different than telling a guy who won't leave you alone, "I have a boyfriend" because some guys respect the "boyfriend" more than you saying "no".

I have the feeling that you've picked up a fight that none of the women in IRL would fight or consider relevant. Not a coincidence that all the ladies here are telling you that they couldn't care less about it. Now, just few days ago it's been the international day to end violence against sex workers. Don't know about US, but you had street rallies with red umbrellas, newspapers articles, public debates about actual laws/models etc, and you could donate showing your support. If I were you that's a fight I would have choosen to support. My 2 cents.

Anyway, I believe I have derailed the thread so I beg OP's thread pardon.

I have never, ever seen a girl get banned because she accidentally got her period while broadcasting. Periods don't work where you just start instantly gushing when the time starts, there will be a small tint of red. Imo, she would have to be deliberately trying to put on a menstruation show for you to know she has her period. There are plenty of fetish sites that allow menstrual play if that is your thing. :)

I have never, ever seen a girl get banned because she accidentally got her period while broadcasting. Periods don't work where you just start instantly gushing when the time starts, there will be a small tint of red. Imo, she would have to be deliberately trying to put on a menstruation show for you to know she has her period.

Nah, not necessarily. Back in the day (I may have mentioned on here before that I used to have long periods...I'm talking 19 days...), I was camming on MFC, and for whatever reason I had my back/body facing away from the webcam doing something. When I turned back around and sat back in my chair, this MFC member kindly told me that I was bleeding. I looked down, and sure enough...there it was. And I assure you I would never put on a period show in public chat.

Not every woman is the same. Also, I used to get very long periods. I'm talking 19-day periods. That's the reason I was put on the birth control pill. I could not take that shit anymore.....

If it's really true about cam sites penalizing models for accidentally getting their periods while on cam, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those sites was Cams. Lol. I can't tell you how many times I've been suspended from that site. I'm just coming back from a suspension, in fact. Haha.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have never, ever seen a girl get banned because she accidentally got her period while broadcasting.

It does happen... probably a rare event, but it does happen. I recall back in 2011, an MFC girl called HotChinese getting banned by the site after letting slip some period blood during a dildo show in public chat. She had an "accident" and pleaded it was not intentional and MFC gave her a 7 day suspension, but a similar event occurred a short time later and she was booted off the site.

Nah, not necessarily. Back in the day (I may have mentioned on here before that I used to have long periods...I'm talking 19 days...), I was camming on MFC, and for whatever reason I had my back/body facing away from the webcam doing something. When I turned back around and sat back in my chair, this MFC member kindly told me that I was bleeding. I looked down, and sure enough...there it was. And I assure you I would never put on a period show in public chat.

Not every woman is the same. Also, I used to get very long periods. I'm talking 19-day periods. That's the reason I was put on the birth control pill. I could not take that shit anymore.....

If it's really true about cam sites penalizing models for accidentally getting their periods while on cam, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those sites was Cams. Lol. I can't tell you how many times I've been suspended from that site. I'm just coming back from a suspension, in fact. Haha.

I just realized I put the 'abnormally long period' thing in that post twice. Lol. Sorry, I thought I went back and edited that part of my post. I must sound crazy (plus me quoting myself and talking back to myself...). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.