AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans - Bringing out the friendliness in models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
On MFC models didn't need anyone else, at the top it seemed very cutthroat, top models kept themselves to themselves on social media

**Introduce OnlyFans ** models on twitter: omg I love all my other SW'er girlies!! so amazing!!!

Oh I wonder why so many top models suddenly love every other model? ohhh is it because you want RT's and to help you get new OnlFans subs? ahhh

Don't get me wrong, it makes total sense that you should all RT each other and help each other grow if you can, it's just the total personality shifts and fakeness that has gone along with it that's so unsavoury

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this OnlyFans Phenomenon - exposure may induce eye rolling

It’s because Onlyfans has no front page so to speak and there are many girls with limited exposure from their social media so they rely on networking and trading promos with models with similar stats as themselves. It’s a business move. I don’t find it unsavory in terms of personality but I wouldn’t stay subscribed to a model on Onlyfans if I feel her timeline is spammy because she is constantly recommending me models that are irrelevant to my taste and have no backstory with her that I know of.

Reactions: JennyFae
It’s because Onlyfans has no front page so to speak and there are many girls with limited exposure from their social media so they rely on networking and trading promos with models with similar stats as themselves. It’s a business move. I don’t find it unsavory in terms of personality but I wouldn’t stay subscribed to a model on Onlyfans if I feel her timeline is spammy because she is constantly recommending me models that are irrelevant to my taste and have no backstory with her that I know of.

I have no problem with people promo'ing each other, it's the models who would destroy one another for an extra rank on miss mfc now acting as if they love everyone

The blatant personality shift because other girls have become useful

Reactions: KariLove
I have no problem with people promo'ing each other, it's the models who would destroy one another for an extra rank on miss mfc now acting as if they love everyone

What if it were men and we were talking business in corner offices instead of camgirls on camsites? Do you think men in high positions in big companies are buddy buddy with each other when competing for the same spots? What if the requirements shifted and they needed to demonstrate high cooperation for a promotion, would they hesitate to switch gears? I don't think anyone would think twice about it, but because this is women we are talking about there is an expectation that they will be nice and pleasing and keep appearances and be extra extra nice to their competition for no reason. Here's a sobering reality... the fastest way to lose all respect from other women is to be nice to them when they are perceived as having lower social value than you. 2019 was the year I learned this lesson the HARD way. It takes a lot now to convince me to be nice to another model if there is no monetary incentive involved.

Maybe they were all secretly buddies behind the scenes already and all the drama guys have been jerking off to for years was all fabricated and fake. 🤷

I've had the exact opposite experience over the years in this industry. Very rare for me to have any problems with another model. I've worked in a few different environments before I got into adult work and this is the only industry where my co-workers (competitors really) have gone out of their way to be helpful, especially when I was first starting out. Seems there are some disappointed to find that this is the case and would rather imagine us all out to get each other.

I'm getting tired of this "cammodels are cutthroat to each other" narrative you dudes seem to push. Because it is so far from the truth. 🙄 There will always be problematic or toxic people in camming, but they aren't the majority.

I've had issues with few models but I always spoke my peace and ignored them for life. But most of my experience with models have been very positive. Starting out I had a lot of positive support and it hasn't stopped.

I'm getting tired of this "cammodels are cutthroat to each other" narrative you dudes seem to push. Because it is so far from the truth. 🙄 There will always be problematic or toxic people in camming, but they aren't the majority.

I've had issues with few models but I always spoke my peace and ignored them for life. But most of my experience with models have been very positive. Starting out I had a lot of positive support and it hasn't stopped.
I think when people talk this way they refer to the top ranks of MFC and the most popular models on CB. It is the most visible and loud crowd. And it is sadly the case that the higher up you move to the more you find the super competitive and ambitious scruples-less types, it also happens with low ranking models who seek to interact with the top models even if they are low ranked themselves... it is often the case that they have 0 interest in the person and are more invested in milking them for all they are worth so they often end up becoming popular down the road (the fit the ambitious bill so they do whatever it takes) It has happened to me many times sadly... ACF models on average being an exception but then again... in here the demographic is skewed towards the more social community building types, that’s why we seek interaction in here.. because we crave social bonds with our peers. By no means am I saying that all models act this way but I do think because of the high earning potential and the social exclusion this work attracts antisocial types often and this seems to raise many more eyebrows than it would if it was another job of similar payoff but occupied by men

When I started MFC, I tanked my camscore bad. Had zero idea what I was doing. Several successful models rescued me enough that I was able to go from a 300 camscore to over 2k. I think the default is basically that women enjoy helping one another. Or at least seeing one another succeed. But, there are tens of thousands of camgirls. If you're looking for the drama, that's what you'll find. I have maybe 5 girls on Twitter blocked/muted. That's enough that I rarely see girl on girl drama. I've also worked in salons and found the same to be true of women irl. Usually a small sect of shit talkers and a much larger group who show one another care sometimes going above and beyond. MFC is just a competitive place, and competitive people sometimes take things farther than the average bear. If you don't find that attractive, avoid.

Maybe they were all secretly buddies behind the scenes already and all the drama guys have been jerking off to for years was all fabricated and fake. 🤷

What?! First wrestling is fake, now all of this?! I can’t take it anymore...

Dammit, what next? Someone’s going to let it slip that all these Eastern European beauties aren’t really in love with me?

I'm certainly not trying to include all models in this, just the ones who did a blatant 180 on how the acted pre Onlyfans and now post

So what's the problem? No longer problematic?

I find it unsettling to see people chop and change their character when it suits them, when they need things from other people

I find it unsettling to see people falling for it and praising how friendly and helpful they; they're being friendly and helpful now you're of use to them

Some models that were no ones friend prior to OnlyFans now have suddenly flowered into social media butterflies and love every other girl

^ When I say no ones friend, I don't mean they were necessarily dramaful, some kept themselves to themselves

I just don't get why they don't join RT'ing clubs and keep it business instead of becoming a fake brand new person

Just a little vent from me is all :angelic:

Why do model relationships bother you so much?

You might benefit from spending that energy on something that will enhance your life.

Why do model relationships bother you so much?

You might benefit from spending that energy on something that will enhance your life.

It's got nothing to do with them being models

I don't like to see people manipulating others

I've got a lot of energy thankfully this year after sorting my health out so it's ok to waste some, but thanks for the advice

Who is being manipulated?

Other sw'ers into promoting their content

I know the argument is "so what? they got duped out of a RT" or "so what? in the end they will just RT each other and it's mutual"

Ok, but I still find it unsettling to see people chop and change their character

How unsettling do I find it? so much so I spent 2 minutes starting a thread on a forum where people can share their opinions

Do I have to defend not liking seeing manipulation and spending 2 minutes anonymously saying it? I'm not calling out anyone, I'm not naming names, I'm just saying I don't like to see something.

Other sw'ers into promoting their content

I know the argument is "so what? they got duped out of a RT" or "so what? in the end they will just RT each other and it's mutual"

Ok, but I still find it unsettling to see people chop and change their character

How unsettling do I find it? so much so I spent 2 minutes starting a thread on a forum where people can share their opinions

Do I have to defend not liking seeing manipulation and spending 2 minutes anonymously saying it? I'm not calling out anyone, I'm not naming names, I'm just saying I don't like to see something.

Ok have fun x

At the end of the day, you don't know who talks to who. Just because you don't/didnt see it, doesn't mean that it wasn't happening in DMs or literally anywhere else. You may think you know, but a lot goes on behind the scenes.

Promoting each others content can be mutually beneficial sometimes, it doesn't have to be a negative and manipulative thing.

I find it unsettling to see people chop and change their character when it suits them

It's almost like people in the entertainment industry will act according to what is best suited to the situation. It's no different than actors playing different roles. Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is drastically different from Alan Rickman in Harry Potter, because *gasp* he's playing different characters. Very similar concept here - OnlyFans customers are a different audience than MFC and are motivated differently, so models will alter their behavior a little between platforms.

It's almost like people in the entertainment industry will act according to what is best suited to the situation. It's no different than actors playing different roles. Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is drastically different from Alan Rickman in Harry Potter, because *gasp* he's playing different characters. Very similar concept here - OnlyFans customers are a different audience than MFC and are motivated differently, so models will alter their behavior a little between platforms.

Yep totally, I don't have anything against having of a work persona or turning certain aspects of your character up for an audience

But say someone saw you had a lot of followers on social media, they started following you and replying to your tweets being disingenuous, saying they liked things they didn't to butter you up; basically being nice to you because they wanted OnlyFan RT's, would that sit well with you?

Or is that ok because they're working you and playing a role to get what they want

Yep totally, I don't have anything against having of a work persona or turning certain aspects of your character up for an audience

But say someone saw you had a lot of followers on social media, they started following you and replying to your tweets being disingenuous, saying they liked things they didn't to butter you up; basically being nice to you because they wanted OnlyFan RT's, would that sit well with you?

Or is that ok because they're working you and playing a role to get what they want

How do I know that they're disingenuous or that they don't actually like things they say they do? I'm not psychic, I don't know what's in people's minds. Interacting with other models like that is a normal part of sex work Twitter, I'm not going to take time out of my day to determine who's being genuine. If someone's really desperate for RT's, they'll join a RT group, because there are hundreds, rather than faking support of other models in hopes of a crumb of promo.

Nobody is holding a gun to my head and making me RT them. I rt what I want, and don't rt what I don't want. It's not that big of a deal.

If you're so bothered by the way a model is acting on Twitter, block her, it takes two seconds.

If you're so bothered by the way a model is acting on Twitter, block her, it takes two seconds.

Maybe I should have just posted in the "things that bother me" type mega threads

Do you have issues with those? do you reply to every comment on there with "stop looking, ignore them, block them"

I appreciate that's not all you've replied but I don't agree with the finishing sentiment

All I've done is have a small vent :| it's not that big of a deal to me, this thread was the start and end of it, I'm now just replying mostly to clarify what I meant

Last edited:
Typical example of why you should stay away from thinking and stick to jerking off to your little fantasies while models continue doing their jobs as they see fit.

What about my post prompted this?

Maybe I should have just posted in the "things that bother me" type mega threads

Do you have issues with those? do you reply to every comment on there with "stop looking, ignore them, block them"

I appreciate that's not all you've replied but I don't agree with the finishing sentiment

All I've done is have a small vent :| it's not that big of a deal to me, this thread was the start and end of it, I'm now just replying mostly to clarify what I meant
I guess it can be kind of creepy when a member is annoyed by how a model interacts with other models or how she runs her business in things that have 0 to do with him.

I guess it can be kind of creepy when a member is annoyed by how a model interacts with other models or how she runs her business in things that have 0 to do with him.

Creepy? I really want to be sarcastic but I will be good, all I will say is if you genuinely think it's creepy then your bar for creepy is very low.

Sooo... You come to a forum literally created for models to help each other but think we won't find issues that "models are cutthroat" and basically bitches unless we want help then we about face?

I wasn't as specific as I could have been, but I did say "at the top it seemed very cutthroat" I wasn't including all models

high ranking on miss mfc is a lot of money, it's business, I can understand why it can be cutthroat

All I'm saying is some models have done a 180

People could have said "well it's the miss mfc ranks that breed competition, outside of that there's no need for the me vs them attitude" and there could be merit to that

Status
Not open for further replies.