AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Outbreak from McDonalds salads

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I eat bacon if i'm going to get ill or die it better be something delicious and not something I would feed to a rabbit

Reactions: MDouble00
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said the problem is caused by the Cyclospora parasite that is transmitted in foods contaminated with fecal matter.

Yay organic fertilizers! Had a friend get all freaked when she learned that “organic fertilizer” is just cow shit (manure).

McDonald's is committed to the highest standards of food safety and quality control

Except when it comes to washing the lettuce apparently…

Yay organic fertilizers! Had a friend get all freaked when she learned that “organic fertilizer” is just cow shit (manure).
What... What do they think it is?

I'm surprised this only applies to salads, I mean there are other products with lettuce.

Now they're saying to toss your Ritz Crackers too.

Personally, I think that's kind of racist.

Oh, wait... it not just the... nevermind.

These are the crackers I buy whenever I’m feeling nauseous.

Btw, speaking of sea salt (as shown on that box), Wendy’s fries were the bomb back in the 80s. Why did they go and change it with the sea salt? These are the kind of questions you should be asking, @Guy . :)

Attachments

• 992432B4-532A-4C63-BD57-1DA894A7532E.jpeg
    992432B4-532A-4C63-BD57-1DA894A7532E.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: MDouble00 and DFT
I meant to say that the Nabisco saltine crackers in that photo is what I buy when I’m nauseous...not the Ritz crackers (I used to eat those though). I think we have to give those Ritz crackers out for afternoon snack sometimes at the daycare where I just started working.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Oh god, that's so gross! I had no choice but to eat there once, a bunch of years ago, and I got a salad which I thought would be "safe". It made Me sick and I never even thought about getting another one there again. This is disgusting!

I meant to say that the Nabisco saltine crackers in that photo is what I buy when I’m nauseous

Yeah, those are what my parents gave us when we were nauseated or sick too with a little 7-up, then if we could tolerate those we graduated to toast, ha. My parents even bought one of those Tupperware things specifically designed to help keep them fresh but it never worked. FFS, you can still get them for .89 cents a box so I gave up trying to keep em fresh.

A little tip for the old stale Saltines is to put five or so in a bowl, add a little milk then mix that mixture into your ground beef patty when making a burger to help keep it moist. Works for meatloaf too but multiply accordingly.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Nothing like dipping a Wendy's fry into a Frostie back in the day. Doesn't work the same with the current fries.

Wendy's changed everything I loved on their menu. It used to be my go-to fast food burger place, and now I can't eat there without feeling queasy afterward. Makes me a little sad.

Reactions: DFT
It used to be my go-to fast food burger place, and now I can't eat there without feeling queasy afterward. Makes me a little sad.

I've been using the phone app for "deals" a bit. I've made a lot of bad decisions in this life, but the Baconator for a couple bucks may well have been the worst. Half pound of beef with six strips of bacon, even spacing it over an afternoon and into the evening I felt off for a few days.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I've been using the phone app for "deals" a bit. I've made a lot of bad decisions in this life, but the Baconator for a couple bucks may well have been the worst. Half pound of beef with six strips of bacon, even spacing it over an afternoon and into the evening I felt off for a few days.

Ugh, the Baconator is the symbol of what went wrong with Wendy's as far as I'm concerned. They replaced the Bacon Classic with that fatty monstrosity.

Except when it comes to washing the lettuce apparently…[/QUOTE]

They actually do not wash the lettuce. It comes in bags that is opened and then put into plastic containers and stickered with an expiration date. Keep in mind that the gloves are typically the same gloves the employee has probably been wearing for awhile despite constantly being told by managers the rules of food safety and glove policies...So major cross contamination.

They typically just peel off the expiration stickers and apply a new one as they are only good for 24 hours to cut back on truck orders. The problem with that being you could potentially end up getting lettuce that is a week old since there's no way to actually tell how old that container of salad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.