AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Panty selling... getting paid anonymously?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2017
Hello,
I´m thinking about starting selling my panties (which is not illegal btw)... But, there is one problem. I don´t want the buyers to see my real name, my email address is fine. Upon searching a lot in this topic, I found that a lot of pantysellers recommended different things, but they were all US only!!
I need a international way of transferring money anonymously, is there anyone who can help me?
Any pantysellers out there who can give me some advice?
I know some people get paid in gift cards, but i´d prefer not. Bitcoins seems like a huge hassle.
Paypal is not anonymous. Help would be really appreciated!!

Indiebill is awesome. I highly recommend it. What I want to know is, how do you send them out without having your city be known?? I have a P.O box that I can put as the return address, but then they see the city. Even if you don't put a return address, im pretty sure the postage that the USPS office puts on, shows you the city its coming from. Does anyone know what to do about that?

Thats exactly my problem, I dont want that everybody knows where I live.

I've sold quite a few pairs of panties. I put them in a envelope with no return address only the customer address. They all received them. Not sure if the post office puts anything else on the package.

the post office always puts a postmark of the city, but unless you are in a really small town that hardly means anything

• Helpful!
Reactions: NikkiLove420
I second indiebill! I sold a pair and was paid in tokens on CB so that's also an option, but your cut is like 50%. I wrote the customer's address only and they received them.

Hello everyone, new person here...

If my short few weeks of being on CB a bunch of guys asked if I will sell them. I really don't mind doing it, but I have no idea what to charge. Is there an average going rate for panties and hose? lol I'm sorry I feel silly asking ...

Foxxygirl30 -

Hello everyone, new person here...

If my short few weeks of being on CB a bunch of guys asked if I will sell them. I really don't mind doing it, but I have no idea what to charge. Is there an average going rate for panties and hose? lol I'm sorry I feel silly asking ...

Foxxygirl30 -
I'm not sure about the rate for panty hose, but panties average 900 tokens+ from what I've seen. Of course you can charge whatever you'd like, but take into account the amount the panties cost + postage fees, then decide what kind of profit you'd like for your time ect.

It is possible that the creeps hang out in front of your P.O.Box waiting for you.

I don't have a P.O box I just drop it in one of the big blue Post office boxes all around town. I use a different one each time. I've been doing this for several years and never had that problem.

Hello Ladies

I am actually in the process of putting together a KIK selling panties group. If you want to join drop me a line here. Ill add you ( keeping in mind it's not formed 100% yet, so just an idea and also any feedback or help would be appreciated.)

A friend of mine has been selling panties for years on kik in different groups and she has some really good clients.

Indiebill is awesome. I highly recommend it. What I want to know is, how do you send them out without having your city be known?? I have a P.O box that I can put as the return address, but then they see the city. Even if you don't put a return address, im pretty sure the postage that the USPS office puts on, shows you the city its coming from. Does anyone know what to do about that?

Thats exactly my problem, I dont want that everybody knows where I live.

Kinda late reply, but the general advice is to mail them from a town or two over from where you actually live, so the postmark won't be your actual city. This is especially easy if you live in a place like me with urban sprawl causing numerous towns to spill into each other. I could go 10-20 minutes in any direction and be in a different town, and I can easily mail from a different town every time I send a pair out.

Reactions: Pia
Has anyone from Canada tried the (new?) FlexDelivery option offered by Canada Post? I've set up an account, which basically provides a PO Box number specific to you, but you don't actually have a PO Box. The packages are just delivered to whichever post office you have chosen. I believe it creates a different PO Box number for each post office you have set up. You could have deliveries made to a different post office every time if needed. So my thought was, you could in turn use this address as your "return" address as well?

The "difficulty" with this one is you have to set up the account with your REAL NAME because you have to show ID to pick it up. But you can add a nickname (aka your screen name). My worry with this was that I would be picking up a package for "another person" (screen name) so, how would I go about this, needing photo ID to pick it up!? Well, if you read the policies of Canada Post, as long as the person receiving the package (your screen name) has the same address as the address on your ID then, you can pick it up! Plus, your actual account is made with your real name anyway, so if you were to have to explain yourself, it's easy enough to say you didn't want to provide the sender your real name. No ones business why that might be... lol!! Hope that this may help someone. Also, please let me know if you've done this and had any issues.

Selling my first pairs of panties from Canada this week and just wondering if I have to fill out a customs declaration when sending? I am from a small town, I do to want to use my real name or post office box number because it would be insanely easy to find me. Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.