AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment request doubt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Chaturbate
Hi everyone 👋:) I’m a new model in stripchat. Can someone please explain me how to submit my token payment in stripchat? I selected wire international transfer and added my info already :)question: will my amount of tokens just be send automatically every 2nd Thursday or I have to submit request manually?

Many thanks in advice for your help.

Solution

Stripchat Payments

Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone - UTC±0:00) and include earnings from the week before (Monday morning until Sunday night).
This means models are paid the amount in their accounts on Sunday night.

• At midnight 23:59 PM on Sunday (UTC timezone https://time.is/UTC) the system stops calculating your weekly sum
  • Your total weekly amount is generated, calculating earnings (from Monday 00:00 AM to Sunday 23:59 PM)
  • Reminder: Don't calculate midnight by your own timezone - our accounts system operates on UTC timezone

If a payment was not generated on Sunday, it could be because the model did not reach the minimum by midnight on Sunday.
Payment will then...

Stripchat Payments

Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone - UTC±0:00) and include earnings from the week before (Monday morning until Sunday night).
This means models are paid the amount in their accounts on Sunday night.

• At midnight 23:59 PM on Sunday (UTC timezone https://time.is/UTC) the system stops calculating your weekly sum
  • Your total weekly amount is generated, calculating earnings (from Monday 00:00 AM to Sunday 23:59 PM)
  • Reminder: Don't calculate midnight by your own timezone - our accounts system operates on UTC timezone

If a payment was not generated on Sunday, it could be because the model did not reach the minimum by midnight on Sunday.
Payment will then automatically be made on the next payment cycle once the minimum amount is reached.

For more information on Payment options, frequency, and minimum amounts, please refer to our FAQs.

Reactions: User1282839
Upvote 0
Solution
You are very welcome @Ohmysweetkittyxo.
I hope you enjoy using our site and welcome to the team!

If you have any other questions, this is a fantastic forum - all models and users here are very helpful and lovely.

You can also use Stripchat FAQ pages or contact our Support team at any time.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Reactions: User1282839
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.